Chapter 24

Y/n POV

"Y/n?" My heart is pounding against my chest as the light switch turns on to reveal Stiles. "W-what are you doing here?" He shrugs out of his jacket as I fumble with my words.

"Well I- I was thinking about earlier and I wanted to talk to you about it." My hands begins to shake along with my voice while tears prick my eyes. I'm not quite sure as to why tears start to glass my eyes but they did. And just as quickly as they came I wiped them away faster.

"Yeah what was that back at your house? Everything okay?" Stiles walks closer to me this time and tries to lean down to press a kiss to my head when I tilted it away from him.

"No actually it-" Furrowing my brows at the familiar strawberry and lavender scent wavered in the air. I glance up at Stiles before bunching up a handful of his shirt within my hands to smell the girly perfume.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stiles whisper shouts.

My lips start to tremble as I bite down in a attempt to stop it from happening. "Where did you go?" I asked as flashbacks of him saying he was tired spiked in my mind.

"I went on a drive to clear my head, what's going on?" Moving away from his body casted over my own I give him a distrusting look.

"You were with Lydia weren't you?" Stiles fumbles with his words as his mouth opens and close without any words. "I can't believe you! You ask for my trust and I give it to you but than you go off and pull this shit!"

"I k-know but it's not what it seems like." Stiles takes a step closer which makes me take one back. Affliction is evident within his eyes as he tries to ignore what I just did. "Jackson was circling around her house to see if Lydia was home, she however didn't know this and had her bedroom lamp on." He pauses for a moment before continuing. "He broke into her house and well Lydia panicked as one would and called me."

Frustration surges up inside of me as I stare at the man in front of me. "You didn't have to lie about it." Is all I could make out as I wrapped my arms around my waist. The rough outline of the simple but revealing lace lingerie is hidden beneath my baggy clothing.

God I feel so stupid for even thinking something like this would happen tonight! I just wanted to get the stupid conversation over with and show my affection towards the man I love but the lies and the secrets are forbidding me to do so.

"Would you have been okay with it if I had said something?" Stiles looks over my body as if he is trying to read me but nothing comes out of it when his eyes meet my own.

"Yes of course I would Stiles! She was in trouble I get that, I get the fact that you needed to help her but what the hell happened to her calling Jordan?!"

"Who's Jordan?" I wanted nothing more than to yell at him but I knew I couldn't...not at this.

"Jordan Parrish her boyfriend, why couldn't she call him?" The more I held eye contact with him the more I wanted to run the other direction and not come back.

"Oh...I don't know if you couldn't tell from what I just told you I barely had time to ask any questions." Wiping under my eyes I walk into the direction of the bathroom and start stripping away from my pajamas to remove the uncomfortable lingerie in annoyance. "W-what are you doing?" Stiles respectfully turned away from me as he waited for my response.