PROLOGUE

It's the start of a new season and nothing is going according to plan.

Sebastian and Iané have been friends for as long as he can remember, she was the one who helped him get the girl, she was the one who always cheered him on even when they both went their own way chasing after their own dreams, she was the one who always picked up the pieces after every breakup, she was the one that stood beside him on his wedding day, she was there for the birth of his daughters, and she was the one beside him on a rainy morning when the envelope that held the fate of his future arrived, she calmed him, she consoled him, she anchored him.

Iané le Roux, She's a model, photographer and world traveler. Being successful in life is very rewarding but can also have its down sides, not being able to stay in a long term relationship was one of them. The early morning phone call from her best friend had her packing her bags and taking the next available flight out, all before she even had her coffee. Iané is a kind person with a good heart and fiery attitude with no filter whatsoever, she would sacrifice everything in a heartbeat for those she loves, even if it means sacrificing her own happiness.

Made by yours truly-

AN: i know the prologue kinda sucks, but I don't want to give away tooooo much info, so please just go with it

AN: i know the prologue kinda sucks, but I don't want to give away tooooo much info, so please just go with it.😘. I thought about doing this for a while now and I remembered that somewhere last year one of the requests i was busy writing sparked my interest into turning the thing into a book of some sorts and yeah here we are😏, I do hope you guys enjoy it and please leave a comment, let me know what you think about it and vote, please and thank you.❤️