0.8

Messenger:

Hanna🍌:
You going to visit Seb and the girls?

Iané-Né:
Yep that's the plan.
Iané-Né:
Why what's up??

Hanna🍌:
Okay. That's good to hear.
Hanna🍌:
They miss you.

Iané-Né:
Talk to me. What the hell is going on between you and Sebastian??
Iané-Né:
Is there anything I can do to help? Do you need anything?

Hanna🍌:
I still love him. I'll always love him.

Iané-Né:
Okay then what's the problem banana, why not try to work it out?

Hanna🍌:
Because i messed up big time Iané. Like shit storm and tornado and earthquake x100000 messed up.
Hanna🍌:
It happened so unexpectedly, I didn't think it would cause me to actually consider leaving Seb.

Iané-Né:
What the hell did you do Hanna?? Dit you kill someone??

Hanna🍌:
But it did happen, and I am going to leave him.
Hanna🍌:
For once in a very very long time I'm happy. I'm really happy.

Iané-Né:
Please tell me it's not what i think it is.

Hanna🍌:
I need someone who will be there for me whenever i need them, not half way across the world, and i found that someone.
Hanna🍌:
I know you're angry with me, but believe me when i tell you that its for the best. You might not realize it, but you two would be great together.

Iané-Né:
Hanna what the actual fuck are you talking about??!! Are you really just going to throw away your marriage like that???

Hanna🍌:
I'm not throwing anything away, Sebastian is a great person and I'll cherish the years I got to have with him, he gave me two beautiful girls and for that I'm beyond grateful. I will always love him, but I'm not in love with him anymore. Neither of us have been honest enough to admit that our marriage ended long ago, we were just too comfortable with what we had. I don't want that anymore, I'm in love and I love him. I'm doing what's best for me for the first time in years.

Iané-Né:
You really thought this through huh?
Iané-Né:
I'm not angry Hanna, I'm disappointed. You'll leave him broken. I'll have to pick up the pieces and try to put them back together once again. And then just when things are starting to turn back to normal, you'll just come back and break him all over again.
Iané-Né:
Have you talk to him?

Hanna🍌:
No. The divorce papers will be delivered this weekend.

Iané-Né:
So that's why you're not home for the weekend.
I have to say Hanna that's brilliant of you. Fucking stupid but brilliant.

Hanna🍌:
I can't face him at the moment and i sure as hell won't be able to face him once those papers gets there.
Hanna🍌:
I'm happy that he has you with him.

Iané-Né:
Don't do this. You'll regret it later.

Hanna🍌:
Stop lying to yourself Né, you know you've loved him since the very beginning!! Everyone knows it except you and Sebastian!!!! You try so hard to be the best friend without showing your real feelings, but guess what?! It still shows!!! It has always shown!!! Stop being a coward and be with him, just like you've always wanted to.

Iané-Né:
That's a fucking low blow H, real low blow. You can say whatever you want about my feelings but I have NEVER tried to get between you and Seb. Never.

Hanna🍌:
I'm not! I'm telling you that i know you love him, and it's okay for you to be with him. I'm leaving Iané and I'm not coming back. You've always been a great friend to me and I seriously hope that it will stay that way.
Hanna🍌:
I do hope that you'll understand and just be happy for me.