Deck the halls with bounds of Harvey

It starts on a shot of Harvey street from high above similar to the shot in the "Netflix original" credit as the street is covered in snow and the sky is orange unlike its usual pink. All of the kids are in their winter getup playing outside, Lucretia's making a snow angel before a bunch of snow falls off a tree burying her and she sighs in defeat. The Bow is making a snowman that Melvin comes over and smashes with a hockey stick before the raccoons jump out of the snowmans remains and chase him around as he yells for help and The Bow watches with a smile. The Harvey Girls come out of their HQ all their in winter clothing, Audrey wearing a parka and some fingerless mitts, Dot was wearing a polka dot toque with an orange snowsuit so thick she can barely move her limbs and Lotta is wearing the ugliest Christmas sweater imaginable with a pair of earmuffs.

Audrey:
So.... snowman building contest?

Dot:
What? No, we gotta make this the best Christmas ever for Harvey street.

Lotta:
Weren't you listening?

Audrey:
Uh.... yeah.

It flashes back to the Harvey girls all talking in the HQ while Audrey stares out the window agreeing with everything they say obviously just waiting to get outside.

Audrey:
So what should we do?

She asks looking disappointed.

Dot:
Well, we have to go out and ask everyone what they'd like so we can make sure they get it.

Audrey:
Oh okay, let's go!

Audrey runs off and trips on something frozen thick, causing her to roll away. Lotta goes over and sees the frozen thing is Tiny sticking out of the snow and wrapped in ice.

Lotta:
Oh no! Tiny!!

She picks him up & frantically takes him inside. Dot just stares, now alone.

Dot:
I guess we'll split up.

She says to herself before waddling away in her stiff snowsuit. Later Melvin, Pinkeye & Fredo are all standing outside their treehouse.

Melvin:
Great job boys, we're gonna get the whole street with this one.

Suddenly Audrey rolls into them with a bowling noise and knocks them all into a pit that they had dug and hid with the snow while Audrey is knocked onto her back next to it.

Melvin:
WHAT. DID. YOU. DO!?!?

Audrey:
Oh uh- sorry Melvin! Um.... what do you all want for Christmas?

Melvin:
Well for one thing I'd like to be outta this pit!!

Audrey:
Uh huh, uh huh, should be easy enough.

She writes it down on a notepad but drops the pen in a jerk of pain.

Audrey:
Ow! frozen fingers!

She looks at her fingerless mitts with a frown.

Audrey:
Not one of my better ideas. See you Christmas!

She calls back to Melvin as she gets going.

Melvin: WAIT! GET BACK HERE YOU BUTT SANDWICH!!

Meanwhile Dot is struggling greatly to move around with her thick snowsuit having barely covered any ground. Eventually she snaps and yells in irritation.

Dot:
THAT'S IT!!

She takes off her snowsuit and tosses it to the ground but then she starts to shiver and puts it back on, now its wet but still keeps her warm.