Alone

I actually brought myself to update twice a day, be proud of me, this is a huge accomplishment for a nobody.

No one's POV

Keith sat alone in his room, staring out his window at the stars. They always entranced him, he felt like he had meaning when he stared at them. He was actaully smiling, a soft rare smile. You don't see him smile much anymore. He heard a 'Ding' come phone his phone, he looked at it. He then sighed as he picks it up, it was a notification. The caption next to it showed a tan boy with his family making the peace sign while giving a bright smile. Keith tapped the notification, getting a small shiver up his back. The caption grew larger to show the family more, the family happy and bubbly. All of them where smiling brightly. Keith stared at the picture for a while. He sighs and then turns his phone off and layed back in his bed. Covering his eyes with one of his arms. He felt alone. Very alone. He then groaned and sat up grabbing his phone and turning it on. He opens on of the apps called Instagram and starts creating a post.

(This is what the post picture looks like

(This is what the post picture looks like.)

He types in "You know, for someone who is alone all of the time, it kinda hurts to be alone right now. Watching other people enjoying life and spending time with their families and friends, it's hurts. It hurts alot. I am going to regret posting this won't I?". He stares at the note for a second, more shivers going up his spine. He sighs and then posts it. He then sits there, staring at the ceiling, tears filling his eyes. He was all alone, forever alone. The most painful things to do to someone is being alone, and he was alone truely alone. No friends. No family. No one to spend time with, rotting in this cabin of his. He soon fell asleep, the darkness and coldness of the room cradling him as he slept.

Yes I know it's short but common you can't expect alot from me! I can't do most things right. Anyway see you all next time. If there is a next time.