Rumors

I was staring at the board as Ms. Chen continued to teach us. Boredom filled my head and I nearly fell asleep. The bell rang loudly and I shot to my feet.

"Class is dismissed." While packing my bag I realized that a bunch of girls gathered up outside the class room to stare at Situ Feng.

"Is he really this popular?" I asked Gu Nanxi. He just laughed and turned to me.

"Have you ever heard him sing?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, is he good?" Nanxi laughed and pulled out his phone. He pulled up a video and clicked play letting me watch it. I smiled as Situ Feng's voice filled my ears.

"Wow, Situ Feng, you really are an amazing singer." I said looking over at him. He laughed and winked at me.

"Hey, Yanyan, don't talk to my enemy! How dare you betray me?" She exclaimed. I laughed and rolled my eyes. She quickly rushed out of the room and Situ Feng pulled out his tablet, beginning to read.

"Does he actually read, or does he try to look cool for his fans?" I whispered to Nanxi. He raised his eyebrow and looked back at me.

"I honestly don't think he's ever read a book in his life." He whispered causing me to giggle. quietly. Situ Feng whipped his head around to look at us and we quickly turned back around, ignoring his glare. I jumped when something was slammed onto the floor. Qingqing slammed a large fabric basket onto the floor.

I raised my eyebrow and stood up walking over to her.

"Qingqing, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Fangfang, Yanyan, are you ready?" She pulled out a sign that read, 'Qingqing's Errands Business Open For Business.'

Oh right, her errand service, I forgot that she told my and Fangfang about that.

"Hello everyone. May I have your attention please?" Qingqing called gaining everyone's attention.

"Today is the first day of business for Qingqing's Errand Services. We'll run errands, get food from the cafeteria and buy snacks for you. Starting from just ten yuan per errand. Ten yuan, just ten yuan. Really, it just costs ten yuan. It's cheap."

"Qingqing, I don't think anyone is listening." Fangfang whispered to her. "You'd better just let them come to us."

"I have an idea." With a large smile she pulled a megaphone out of her bag and turned to us.

"Uh Qingqing, I don't know if that's a good-" She turned on the megaphone and her voice played loudly over it. I covered my ears and so did everyone else.

Situ Feng quickly reached over and grabbed it, turning it off.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked turning to him.

"Chen Qingqing, you're seriously disturbing my studies." He snapped.

"You too. Your studies is seriously disturbing to my campaign!" He raised his eyebrow at her and stood up.

"Are you trying to argue with me?"

"So what if I am?" Qingqing looked past him at the crowd of girls outside our class. She smirked as he turned around, picking up his tablet and pretending to read again.

"Some people just come here with an ax to grind." The two then sat down in their seats.

"I think you're not really studying. Are you doing it just to please your fans out there?" She asked. He leaned in and peered closer at her. She swallowed and backed away slightly.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"To the ugly person, being peered at is a kind of cruelty."