0.4

Soobin wondered around a little more, tears streaming form his eyes when he realized he had no clue where he was or how he got there, not to mention it was dark, cold and he had no money. He sighed and wiped his tears when he felt the gentle rain drops hit his skin. He kinda like it, it just made everything feel so peaceful and sad. But it didn't take long for it to start coming down hard getting him soaked. He ran until he found a play seat, he crawled under the little dome trying to keep as dry as possible. That's when he heard the thud, striking a sharp pain in his ear then sending shivers down his spine. It only got louder and louder no matter how hard he pushed on his ears the sound only grew and echoed as tears fell rapidly down his cheeks into the soil. "Yeonjun" he silently cried out wanting nothing more than to feel his warm hug and breath.

Soobin held his eyes shut tight with hands over his ears trying his best to drown out the sound when he suddenly felt a tug on his arm. The next thing he knew he was in that warm comforting grip that always had a magic way of calming him down.

Yeonjun hugged the other in his arm with no intention of letting him go. "Shh it's ok, I'm here, I promise I'm right here" he brushed through his hair hugging Soobin close to his chest as he felt his tears drip on his chest staining his shirt.

They stayed there for awhile in silence Yeonjun just cradling Soobin in his arms until he feel asleep. He picked the taller up and gave him a piggyback ride home, even though he was taller than him he was surprisingly really light and Yeonjun made a mental note to make sure he was eating well.

They got to the dorm and Yeonjun placed the sleeping Soobin gently on the bed. He knew they would have to talk about this whole thing eventually but now just wasn't the time, he just wanted to cuddled up with his sleeping baby. He sighed brushing through his hair while staring at the boy who was dripping wet. "Jeez Binnie, you're going to catch cold falling asleep in these wet clothes." He said making his way to the closet pulling out his biggest black hoodie, even though Soobin was much taller than him he really wanted to see him in his hoodie so he bought the biggest size they had so it could fit him. Yeonjun never wore this hoodie he just bought it for the day he would get to see his love cuddled up in it and now was the chance. He sat the boy up who was now half awake by all the moving. Soobin pouted out his bottom lip from the disruptiveness of the older boy. "Come on Binnie lets get these wet clothes off" he said slipping his wet jacket and shirt off over his head placing them on the floor. Yeonjun blushed and bit his lip staring at the others abs. Soobin shivered at the cold air so Yeonjun hurried and got a towel drying his chest and hair before gently slipping the hoodie on.
He was like a baby, already falling back asleep. "What would you do with out me Choi Soobin?" Yeonjun teased with a slight chuckle before undoing the buttons on Soobins pants. He slid the wet skinny  jeans off that stuck to his skin before drying his legs. "There Binnie, now you can lay back down" he chuckled pulling back the covers so Soobin could crawl in. The hoodie hung down to his knees and it was even longer than his boxers. Yeonjun didn't feel like trying to put his pajama pants on him so he just let him sleep in his boxers.

Yeonjun then also changed into a white T-shirt with some black sweat pants then climbed in behind him wrapping him to a hug. While holding him, Yeonjun hummed a soft melody helping him fall asleep and it didn't take long for Soobin to be out. But that didn't stop Yeonjun form whispering to him while he slept. He sat up slightly over him brushing through Soobin dark colored hair "I'm sorry for putting you through that today baby, I wasn't thinking clearly. Just know I love you so so much" he said before hesitantly bending down to kiss his forehead before laying back down cuddling him for the rest of the night...