Chapter 11: Stay

"Peter, do you know what's happening with you?" Peter looked around and saw Ned at his room. "What day is today Ned?" Peter asked. "April 12 2027. Why'd you ask?" Peter nodded. "Do you know about people turning into dust?" Ned looked at Peter like he needed help. "What the hell Pete? Your talking nonsense." Peter looked at his friend and just nodded his head.

'But I was with Tony at the time. What the hell happened to me?' Ned looked at Peter worriedly.

"Don't worry about me Ned. I need to go somewhere."

-

Peters POV

"Don't trust anyone just trust Tony. Ben and little me said." I spoke to myself. I was walking off to somewhere, or someone who can help me. "Then I saw May and she tried explaining things but was cut off by Tony showing up. It just doesn't add up." I spoke and looked around to see that I arrived at my destination. Dr. Strange's house.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" I shouted until I felt a magic circle behind me "Spiderman, what are you doing here?" I didn't look back and just said "Can we talk?"

Strange nodded and reported us to a room.

"You control the space and time continuum don't you? And if something happens to either of the two balance would be distorted?" I asked him. He nodded in response. "So if I... Can you give me a board?" I asked "Here." a blackboard with colored chalks suddenly showed up. "What power does a time stone have?" I asked him.

"Well it has the power over time itself, it can make me see the future can make me travel through time and anything in the sorts of manner." I wrote it on the board. "And where does this lead to?" Strange asked me. "If I were to say that a time stone can also send somebody through time and space itself without disrupting the following, would it be able to happen?" Strange thought for the moment. "No, I could feel the disruption of the two things. The stone gives me power to do so."

I put a line from one point to the other. "The fight with Thanos, we won it right?" I asked. "Of course, you managed to take the gloves off for a few minutes which gave us time to attack." he told me. I nodded my head. I then drew two circle. "This is what happened," I said pointing at one circle "And this is one of your sights." I said pointing at the other. "Can I guess one of your sights?" Strange nodded. "It would be all of us loosing, making me you and other heroes dissipate in to dust." I told him. "How's you know?" Strange asked. "Where are the stones now?" I asked him. "I don't know."

3rd POV

"Where is your stone? The time stone?" Peter asked Strange. Strange felt his chest but he didn't feel anything. "It's not..." Peter then wrote on the board "ENDGAME"

"What does it mean." Peter looked at Strange. "Thanos didnt die, only does who prove themselves to the universe can handle the power of stones. And for one I'm not one of it, because if I did I would have died. But I'm here. But in reality I'm not here. Because the Peter you know have already died 10 years ago. I'm not the Peter from here. I'm from the universe where the superheroes loss." Peter explained.

"We aren't in a universe, we're far from the universe. Where in the gauntlet. We're inside the stones. And we're roaming inside the stones like a fool." Peter added to his words. "Meaning, all of this is fake. Not real."

"This was a made up reality of the time stones. And I think two people had been watching us. One is Tony Stark and the other would be the Thanos. But Tony Stark doesn't know that this is not real but Thanos knows it's all fake." Peter  said.

And as if on cue the world started turning into ashes. "Everything is clear now. Don't worry Mr. Stark, I'll fight my way out of here. I'll save you... This time..."

Explanations:
Let us start from the timeline of the story. Everything started in Infinity War. The heroes were turning into dust one by one,  Tony Stark believes that Peter Parker was actually die, be gone or any of those. But the truth is he doesn't as explained this chapter. Peter was merely transported to another world. To another dimension, inside the stone. So it may seem confusing but it actually isn't. Peter was the only one who survived the stones attack. But in Return of being saved, his alternative part, the Peter who is supposed to live in this world or the stone is gone he died. That was when the time stone became active. As soon as the Peter in the stone died Peter who was tought turned to dust replaced him.

Let's explain the stone saga to help clarify things. The stones consists of Reality, Space, Time, Power, Soul, and Mind. Thanos having all the stone snapped his fingers causing the death of all the superheroes that turned into dust. But not Peter. If you can remember Strange was looking into the future using the power of the time stone, but not only that he was also enchanting Peter to survive the snap. That was the work of the time stone. Let's move on to the space, Peter told Strange in this chap that space and time is a pair and that Strange can feel disruption among the two stone. Peter was inside the space stone for the mean time until the superheroes which explained to not be real defeated Thanos. But isn't it strange that Strange didn't feel anything? (No pun intended)  that was the work of the mind and soul stone but that isn't their main move. The mind stone erased the real memories of Peter. And replaced it it is now where the power stone arrives. The power stone was said to help you get stronger. But with the help of the soul stone it made Lucas. Lucas was a real person as told by May in the 9th chapter. But the kid died. In the real world Lucas was not with May because Lucas has died in the Expo. But in here the work of the power Stone is very strong. He made Lucas survive the attack. Until it gave Lucas sting powers that made the heroes forget Peter. But the power wasn't strong enough to let other people forget Peter. For example Pepper, Ned and Nick Fury. Pepper has her motherly instinct, Ned did not forget because Lucas was neither close to him. The same goes with Nick Fury. This connects to the fakeness of everything. If you remember in the movie Thanos made sure that the guardians thought he has not got the stone but in reality he did. In relation the reality stone made everything fake. From the scene, the people to fool Peter into believing it was real. Until the chapter 9. The soul stone makes you sacrifice the most precious thing in your whole life in return for power. And Peter was the most important thing in the whole universe that was why Thanos is using the soul stone. The soul stone enters when Peter saved May and Lucas from the Expo because he was transferred into a body. Meaning he was already a soul. That's why he couldn't save Ben. And now, he is now at the soul stone.

But before he got in the soul stone he met up with Tony and Dr. Strange. This is where Tony appears. It is seen that he is on a battle with Thanos after meeting up with the Peter. But that's all I have to say because I might spoil the last 9 chapters.

So yeah I hope this helps you monchims understand the story more. I know sudden plot twist but I actually surprised because this isn't how the story would have gone. But I wanted to give you guys good content after not updating for about a month. Sorry bout that. Love you monchims. Please stay tuned to see the last 9 chapters.