Moving

My name is heaven Lundy and my sister just asked me if i wanted to move in with her in the trap house with her boyfriend and friends like Katrina. I siad yes and started to pack and call my friend Dylan

 I siad yes and started to pack and call my friend Dylan

He answered with "hey heaven what's up". I siad "well I just got to go to L.A so I will be able to see". "WHAt! that's great I will see do you want me to pick you up or is someone else picking you up" I siad "No you can pick me up". He sighed and siad "see you ily". I got to the airport which I was 30 mins early so yay!. I felt a hand on my arm and I turn around and saw a boy from I am pretty sure South Korea he siad "이봐, 너 예쁜데". (mean's your pretty)I said "hey um thx for the compliment and name"랩 몬".(means rap mon) And then I see a boy with a t-shirt of a unicorn saying "너 뭐하는거야?".(waht are you doing dude?) I was surprised that they were Korean I said "who is your friend mon said "oh that's j-hope" I was still surprised that he was Korean and can speak American. I said "hi j-hope so you guys go somewhere" And then we hear" L.A plane leaving in 5" We looked at each other and I said "I got to go" They followed me it' looks like we all got the same plane. The second we got there are plane was in the air already I got down on my knees and cried j-hope siad "JESUS CHRIST WERE LATE!!". rap monster POV j-hope was mad and unhappy and the girl was crying we were outside so i walked them to a coffee shop i picked up the girl and j hope followed me I said: "what is your name". She said "heaven Lundy". I was surprised by her name the last name was familiar so I question her when we sat down at the table "do you have any siblings".  She said "yeah her name is Devyan" as she said that she was wiping away tears and the name came to my mind Devyan Lundy and Corey her boyfreind i met them in new Zealand last year with bts the boys. I siad "well what do you do for a living here in Minnesota"

She siad  "well i was born here in minnesota and i was called by my sister and she siad " well i got you plane tickets to it and i teally want you to meet colby and corey and sam". Wow thats great for her i only got one bestfreind Suga. And then i noticed i siad that outloud. She siad "ouch rapmon and what about you j-hope". "Well i am really great at being on rapmons nerves" j-hope said. I punched his arm and she giggled she reminded me of someone that i teally want her to meet. Suga they have this i want to watch the world burn in hell thing. She siad "And why you ask i dont talk alot j hope is because i personily dont like people". And i noticed i zoned out. J hope had a smile on his face and a drinks came she had a leave clover drink witch was green and jhope had a unicorn frappee and me black coffee. J hope had a purple tounge after that we payed and headed out to the aitport to get new tickets. We got new tickets finally and foind good seats witch i was in the middle of jhope and heaven.