emo rust is cute

y/n pov

rust is for some reason emo now but its adorable! sometimes is just wanna squeeze his little adorable emo cheeks. i-i think i like him. "RUST!!!" i screamed. all the rusts(rust_010 rust_trust rust_love) looled towards me. "oh, im talking to rust_010. sorry," i apologized and grabbed rust_010's arm and tugged him away from the other people."what?" is all rust_010 had to ask. "HOW DARE YOU NOT BUY MY FAVORITE CEREAL!!!!!" i whisper yelled in fury. "oh, i didnt know," rust_010 shrugged. i really thought my hand would take over and smack him but i didnt. i stomped away to eat the nasty cereal.

rust_010 pov

why is y/n so cute when shes mad? i dunno. i just walked to the others and burst out laughing. "the f word my dude? do i need to hit you woth my minecraft pickaxe?" bratt asked. "nope" i wheezed out in laughter. i felt y/n glare at the back of my head as if i was a ant with a magnifying glass tuening me to fire.

y/n pov

rust must think i was funny huh? when i seen that he looked at me i stuck my tounge out at him squinting my eyes. "the f***?" johnny questioned me. "rust thinks its funny that i was mad that he didnt get y/f/c (your favorite cereal)" is told johnny.

《■○■WRITING SYSTEMS ARE SKIPPING AHEAD■○■》

i was starting to chat with bratt when i overheard rust whisper to the other rusts' "i think i might have a crush," so i just ignored it and kept listening to bratt talk about warriors and firestar and his kin jaypaw the savage medicine cat apprentice.

((what have i done))