Chapter 4: Marvel

"Take a break and play a while, doo da, doo da. Guaranteed I'll make you smile, oh the doo da day" Harley sings as she brushes her hair, she looks in the mirror and then looks away.

"I brought you something, cupcake" Deadpool states behind her, she looks back in the mirror. Deadpool looks over her. "Wow...." he sets the box in his hand on her bed and walks towards her. "You look......" Harley looks at the dress she'd dug out of the bottom of her wardrobe, the gold, and black harlequin pattern, little tassels on the bottom, mid thigh. He can make out the bottom of a red and blue tattoo peeking out from under the dress, a similar one on her arm.

"What do you want?" she asks pulling a watch up her arm and over her elbow.

"I well....." he clears his throat and moves back to the box. "I...Sorry" he holds out the box to her. She glances to him, he wiggles the box. "You made me feel bad for upsetting you...I felt the need to make it better" she sighs and moves towards him.

"You could just take the mask off....."

"No, Pumpkin' pie, stop asking" he shoves the box at her. "Now take the stupid gift..." Harley sighs and takes the box.

"Hello my name is Marvel?" she reads from the box. Deadpool smiles and nods. Harley sighs and sets the box down before opening the lid and squealing. Deadpool smiles as she lifts Marvel from the box. "Oh my God!!!!" she squishes the Hyena to her face and kisses it. "I love him!!!" she looks to Deadpool and smiles. "You are forgiven," she tells him smooching the cub before grabbing Deadpool's suit and pulling him closer, she smirks and kisses him over his mask. "I'll forget about the mask...." she tells him. "For now..." she turns back to the mirror, Deadpool drops onto her bed and folds his arms under his head.

...................................

Tony brushes his hand over his suit jacket, again, Shea slaps his hand away.

"You look fine...." she scolds and takes his hand. "It'll be fine....." Tony kisses the back of her hand.

"I know it's just......I don't know how she feels about me anymore, Shea...I sent her to Arkham..."

"Because you had no idea what else to do.......not because you were trying to get rid of her.....if you talk to her...." Shea draws off as she catches sight of Harley walking in, Shea smiles.

"Shea?" Tony turns and follows her line of sight. "Harleen..." he whispers. "She looks just like her mother.....God...Shea...I can't do this"

"Yes, you can...." Shea stands. "Harley!" Harley looks to her and pulls the bottom of her dress down slightly before walking towards them. Tony stands almost knocking his chair over.

"Harleen"

"It's just Harley now," she tells him quietly. "Harley Quinn"

"You're not using Stark?" he asks as she sits across from them, Tony and Shea sitting with her.

"I....it's just...easier to not," she tells him. "And...I don't want to....bother you" she whispers touching the bottom of the water glass.

"Bother me....." Tony whispers back. "Harleen" she wrinkles her nose, he sighs. "How've you been?" he asks looking to Shea who nods in encouragement.

"Fine" Harley answers. "After...After I 'left' Arkham...I found this little place in Hell's Kitchen..."

"You ran away from Arkham" Tony corrects.

"It wasn't helping," She tells him back. "They.....it....." she looks away. "Didn't help" Shea nudges Tony who looks to her, Shea mouths 'Talk to her'. Tony looks to Harley.

"I'm sorry," he tells her, Harley looks to him surprised, her eyes seemingly wider with her eyeliner. "Sending you to that place..." Harley nods a little. "Shea said she saw you at the family plot" Harley nods and rubs her arm.

"Yeah, I go see them every week," she tells him. "I talk to Pops...to Howard....." Tony smirks.

"He would have loved that title" Harley smiles a little, she looks to Tony who smiles at her. Harley looks away and strokes the tattoo on her arm. Shea smiles.

"How about we order some drinks....and some food?" she asks them both, Harley nods, Tony smiles at the redhead.

.....................................

Deadpool is sleeping on her bed when Harley returns home, Marvel sleeping on the windowsill on the small pillow Deadpool obviously put there, Harley smiles and pulls her dress over her head and climbs over Deadpool to straddle him, he jerks awake and grabs her hips.

"Chimichanga?" he asks looking up at Harley. "Harls?" she leans down and kisses his mask, sliding her hand between them and into his suit pants. He groans as her fingers brush over him. "Harley"

"Shut up" she hisses unbuckling his belt.

"Whoa..hey...that's a third date kind of thing..." Harley holds up a finger.

"You crashed into my apartment....date one" she adds another finger. "brought me a new table....date two......gave me a diamond necklace.....date three.......brought me a hyena cub.....date four" Deadpool raises an eyebrow before shrugging, grabbing her waist and rolling them both over.

"Alright...fourth date sex!!" he cheers nuzzling into her neck.

.....................................

Deadpool with his suit pants around his thighs lays next to Harley who smirks at her ceiling.

"Holy tacos" he declares, Harley chuckles and looks to him. "Not that I am complaining.....cause that was....that was as good as Naked Chimicanga Christmas....but....why?"

"I spent the evening with my father...."

"Oooo daddy issues..." he teases poking her nose.

"Daddy issues imply feelings of any sort towards him......I feel nothing for him......" she looks to her ceiling, covered in old dotted knife holes. "Should I?" Deadpool shrugs and plays with her hair.

"No idea...I never got on with mine...."

"Maybe it's a villain thing...." she mumbles, Deadpool chuckles and wraps an arm around her pulling her closer.

"The accepted term is Anti-Hero" she smiles and rests her head on his shoulder just as Marvel jumps up onto the bed. Harley smiles and lifts the cub up. Deadpool smiles. "Wade" she looks to him.

"What?" she asks looking to him.

"My name......it's Wade" she smiles at him.

"Wade" he lifts his hand and stroked her cheek.