~* Thirty-Six - Nari and Minjee's Epilogue *~

Minjee's POV

"Min-Min," Nari genteelly shook me awake. "We're landing."

I opened my eyes and looked around. Wow, she's right. LA is amazing. 

* * *

"The sunset's beautiful," I said.

"Yeah," Nari laughed. "It tends to do that in Hawaii."

I laughed. "This night has been perfect."

She kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't want to marry anyone else."

* * *

"Here that are."

Three little girls and a little boy came running out. 

"Thank you so much for offering to keep them."

"It's no problem," Nari said.

"Yeah, were glad to keep them," I added.

There was a little girl with black eyes and black hair. Her smiled made her eyes crinkle. Her name was Bitna. There was a tall blondie with brown eyes. She had cute chubby cheeks. Her name was Dahee. There was a petit little red head with blue eyes. She had freckles covering her face. Her name was Minja. And finally, there was a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. He was shy and had the pinkest cheeks out of all of them. His name was Habin.

Nari and I held our arms out. Bitna and Minja ran into my arms while Dahee and Habin ran into hers. I smiled at Nari as I thought of our perfect future together.