CHAPER 1

jessica just pulled up to alex's house. jessica gets out the car and locks the door. she walks up to the door and knocks 3 time.

alex- IM COMING! (he shouted)

jessica- HURRY UP ITS COLD OUT HERE!

alex opens the door.

alex- hey bae.

they kiss and hug.

jessica- hey, your parents isnt here.

alex- no my dad went to his friends to watch the game and my mom still at work.

jessica- oh

they are sitting on the couch.

jessica- im thinking about moving out the house.

alex paused the game.

alex- WHAT!

jessica- yeah, why u say it so loud like its a bad thing.

alex- well, its not but why because of you dad?

jessica- yes, i cant stand seeing him like that it bothers me so much. and i told my mom that we need to talk but i didnt tell her i talked to her about something else.

alex- well if it makes you happy then go ahead. put didnt you tell me that your job isnt paying you enough.

jessica- yeah but.... nevermind

alex- what?

jessica- nun i changed my mind of what i was about to say.

alex- Mmm.

JESSICA'S POV

Do i want to tell him that my dad has been hitting on me or should i keep that to me and my mom? No im not going to tell him. What if he gets mad? No i dont think he will. but i need to move out of that house, but im not ready to be living by myself. Unless..... nope not evening going to ask. Well atleast not yet.

alex- bae, why you so quit?

jessica- cause you know i dont like football.

alex- so.

jessica- but if i started talking to you and you would of got mad, and said "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME!!"

alex starts laughing

alex- yeah i would of. but still you know i dont be snapping on you like that.

jessica- YES YOU DO! DONT EVEN!

alex- why you getting loud see the game almost over. and imma hurt you.

jessica- no cause im not in the mood for any play fightin.

alex- oh.. well.

alex gets up and goes into the kitchen.

alex- bae come here.

jessica gets up and walking in the kitchen.

jessica- what?

alex- do you want something to drink?

jessica- really, i could of stayed in there and you could of shouted that out.

alex- well i didnt want to.

the front door opens

alex's mom- hey honey, where your dad?

alex- at one of his friends house watching the game.

alex's mom- hey jessica, i didnt know you was here.

alex- mom her cars outside.

alex's mom- i know but your friend got the same car. so i thought it was him... how is your mom doing jessica?

jessica- good but always on the run.

alex's mom- she stay getting that money!

jessica laughing

alex- mom really!

alex's mom- boy, be quit.

jessica- well i think im about to go home i got to go shopping tomorrow.

alex- so you dont gotta leave now.

jessica- i know but im getting sleepy and im going with mmy mom, hopefully she doesnt have anything to do.

they  walking to the door and he walks her to her car.

alex- well, iight ill let you go but i love you and text me in the moring.

jessica- ok if i dont forget.

alex-give a kisss.

making kissy face. they kissed jessica got in her car and went home.

jessica gets home and her dad is sleep on the couch and her mom is up stair in her room.

jessica- mom im going to take a shower then im going to bed, love you.

mom- i love you too, and come here.

jessica- yea.

mom- i cant go to the store with you tomorrow.

jessica- REALLY YOU ALWAYS GOT TO WORK! AND WE NEVER HAVE ANYTIME TO SPEND TOGETHER, IM GOING TO COLLEGE IN A FEW MONTHS AND YOU WANT EVEN TRY TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!

mom- I DO PUT I GOTTA WORK, AND ILL TRY ANOTHER TIME.

jessica- FORGET IT!

jessica walks in her room and grabs some pj's and goes in the bathroom and takes a shower a=goes back in her room and goes to sleep.

I HOPE YALL LIKE IT SO FAR. ITS GOING TO GET WAY BETTER IN CHAPER 2. JUST WAIT ON IT, I WOULD OF TYPED MORE BUT ITS 12:40 A.M. AND IM SLEEPY SO ILL WRITE MORE IN THE MORNING WHEN I GET UP. VOTE AND COMMENT.

                                - JANAYA