Chapter 12

ACE's POV

IT's already Friday. It means, it's time for leveling exam here in the academy. It's been a week since finding me happens. What did I do the whole entire week? Just to sleep and sleep and sleep that's all. While them, the royalties and my cousin and also the student. They have their training session of themselves.

I don't know why they do that kind of stuff. Well I know the purpose of the leveling exam because the royalties and my cousin explained it to me. But I just curious about something. I'm going to asked someone about that.

"Hey princess." kuya Rozen approached me when he entered in our dorm.

"Hey." I talked back using my cold voice.

"Are you not bored by always sleeping in the entire week?" he asked and sitting beside me in the couch.

"Nope. Not at all." I said and looked at him. "And by the way, may I asked something?"

"You already asking, princess." he said.

I punch him in his arm that makes him whine.

"That hurts, Cess." he said while massaging his arms.

"That's not my question, you idiot." I said while looking to him with my poker face.

"Do you really have to say that I'm idiot? You really hurt me, Cess. Physically and emotionally." he said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

He's not my cousin.

"Hey!! I'm your cousin. I heit chuu. Princess." he said

How did he knew? Oh, well. He read my mind. Tsk.

'Block'

"Eww... Your so gross kuya. I wanted to vomit, you know. How come you became serious type of guy when you're with your friends or when other people are around you but when it comes to me your different?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, my dear cousin. We're just the same. Because, you can talk to me sweetly. Not the cold one." he said and messed my hair and smiled.

"Don't messed my hair, my dear cousin. It irritates me." I said and pouted.

Before kuya Rozen would speak. Someone interrupted.

"Sorry to interrupted your conversation but can I asked you something?"

Kuya and I looked at the door. Where that voice came from. And it was Ayumi.

"You're already asking." I said using my bored tone.

"It's not like that. But why are you speaking in English?" she said and walked near to us.

"Like seriously? Ayumi. You're also speaking in English." I said in a cold voice while my right eyebrow furrowed in her question.

"Hehehe... Sorry, I can't help myself to speak in English. Because, I'm used to it." she said. I rolled my eyes secretly at her.

"Tigilan na nga natin tong. Pagsasalita ng English. And Ace, wear a comfortable clothes for the leveling exam because the leveling exam will be fighting against someone clones." kuya said.

Tumaas ang isa kong kilay dahil sa sinabi nya. Like seriously? Kakasabi nya nga lang na itigil na ang kakasalita ng English pero, heto pa rin sya salita ng salita pa rin sya ng English. Tsk. Did he said fighting against someone clones? I love that. Hay naku... Hindi ko natanong kay kuya ang dapat kong itanong mamaya nalang siguro. Ay bahala na nga.