chapter 2

"This sucks." Bruce said as they pulled up at the school. "You're telling me. I hated high school." Clint responded. "Why did we have to go in pairs again?" He asked the agent driving. "Fury said that it would keep you guys safe."
"Won't people be confused if we told them our real names?" Bruce asked. "You won't be using your real names. Look in your backpack."

Clint pulled his bag in front of him and opened it. Jeremy Renner was on the label. "Really?" He asked. The agent smiled and said "we used a name generator."

Bruce also looked in his bag. It said Mark Ruffalo on his label. "So all of these are randomly generated? Because mine seems a little... Well unique." The agent ignored the comment and pulled up in the car park.

Once the agent parked up in the car park, Clint and Bruce met up with the others. "Hey did you all get fake names?" Asked Clint.
"Yeah. From now on I'm apparently called Chris." Steve replied. "Gasp! That's my name too!" Thor realized. "Did you just say gasp?" Tony asked. "Yes I did man of iron."
Tony rolled his eyes and looked at Bruce. "Can you believe I had to sit in the same car as him?" He sighed. "He kept screaming about how we were trapped in a metal box."

After they told each other their new personas, they headed into the building. A bored receptionist was sat at the desk doodling on a piece of paper. "HELLO RECEPTION WOMAN!" Shouted Thor and the girl almost fell off her chair. "Welcome to Midtown High School. My name is Liz how can I help you today?"
"We're new here could we have timetables please?" Asked Natasha politely. "Sure. Your names are?..."
"Scarlett, Mark, Robert, Jeremy, Chris and Chris." Natasha listed.
"You guys have the same names?" Liz asked Thor and Steve. "YES WE DO!" Thor shouted. "Thor remember what we talked about. Indoor voice." Bruce whispered softly. "Right sorry" he replied.

After a couple of minutes The group were given their timetables and left the reception into the corridor. "I have English. What do you guys have?" Asked Tony
"Maths ugh" Clint said
"The Spanish" Thor said confused
"Geography" Steve said
"PE" Natasha and Bruce said together.
Suddenly the bell rang and Steve said "Meet by the library after class." And they headed off to different lessons