1

Lately I do listen to Loko - Pujaan Hati and Untuk Dia since they were a very new and fresh indie band with positive vibes - makes my heart pounder very much as the guy that seems to be stoned enough in that MV really reminiscing my old me.During good days.

Not as today,yet a very grey and gloomy person.

I believe that everyone have every right to befriended with everyone they want to be.I never forced anyone or someone to become what they want but I will stand myself if there is wrong or right.

I understand if anyone gave up on me.I was a horrible person.I full of insercurities and way back then,I'm lack of confidence since I become a fully wageslave.

And yes I'm a gloomy person.Work pray eat sleep and repeat.Nothing much in my life.What a pathetic boring life isnt?

It's acceptable if someone or anyone seems to be judge I'm not hype enough to be part of their life and whatsoever.

Nevertheless,I really understand if anyone want to give up on me. Either my parents,my friends,my partner,my siblings,my colleague.

I knew I wasn't beautiful/slim/happy/postive/good/perfect person to be ongoing with.

Because I'm was a pathetically gloomy person.

To be exact how I regain my life back?

By sleeping.Sleeping makes me forgot all pathetic mind that kills my life.

And not to forget,I'm sorry if I don't participate enough in anything.

And I really understand.

Nevermind,it's okay :).

I won't give up by Jason Mraz.Such a beautiful song with deep meaning.

Thank you music because always be there for me.

Goodnight.