How it all started

Caroline looked at herself in the long dirty mirror that she had on the back of her door, pulling at the fabric that laid on her hips as if she was uncomfortable with the tight feeling of her dress.

You see, Caroline hated nights out. She hated the atmosphere of drunk teenagers that surrounded her on a night out. It wasn't really the alcohol that she hated, it was the amount of guys that gave her attention. The attention really wasn't her thing, but Victoria - Her best friend - insisted that she came out with her and her mates for her birthday.  Being 20 was a big deal to Caroline, but there was no need to go on a night of binge drinking. If Victoria knew Caroline well, she would know that she would prefer a nice meal and nice cocktail at a nice restaurant like normal adults. But clubbing was on the table instead and Caroline was prepared to put her thoughts aside for one night to celebrate until she put on the dress that Victoria had bought her for her birthday.

The dress was red and tight and sexy, and even a little bit revealing. Caroline went to the gym 3 times a week and ate occasional salads when she wasn't eating snacks in secret. It wasn't like she didn't have the figure for a dress like this, she just didn't want to bring unwanted attention to herself. That's when Victoria piped up and said 'Oh Babe stop, you need to find a man tonight you look banging'
Maybe tonight wouldn't be as bad as she thought. She turned her back to the mirror and picked up her wine glass containing a glass of red wine and downed it. 'Come on, lets get tonight over with'

The club was packed with drunk teens as she suspected, but she tried to let go for one night to enjoy her birthday. Victoria had made sure that Caroline looked good. She had her long platinum blonde hair straightened down below her bust, and her highest black heels on for stumbled drunken dances that she secretly loved. Gin and Tonic in hand, Victoria whispered to her friend Amber, who was also out with the two of them, that there was a familiar boy behind Caroline. Amber gasped when she realised who it was. The one and only Isaac James. None of the girls were in college anymore, but they still had a peng of hatred for this boy. Isaac's James was a guy that knew he was good looking, and wanted to flirt with girls just because he could. A one and only fuckboy in the flesh. And Caroline hated him to death.

Victoria grabbed Caroline and dragged them to the bar. She didn't explain to Caroline about the boy as it was too loud to shout over the music, but just signaled that they needed to get more drinks from the bar. Accepting the idea, 9 shots of Sambuca were ordered for the 3 girls in which they shot as fast as they could. Caroline was starting to get dizzy from the shots just 2 minutes within drinking them, but it made her relax and she was glad that she could finally be happy on her Birthday. The girls made their way to the big dance floor, making sure they were seen walking towards the middle as a group of boys followed them. As soon as the song changed, they danced like they were in their own little world. That was until Caroline saw Isaac staring at her lustfully. It threw her off her balance that badly, she didn't see the puddle of spilled coke mixture on the floor, nor the man who pushed past her that sent her flying. That dress that was once beautiful, was now ruined. And what was even worse, is that she hit her head on the cold dance floor that knocked her out completely. What came next, no one was to guess.

---2 Hours later---

Caroline woke up in a big comfy bed in silk pajamas. She thought this was really weird as she didn't own any silk pajamas. What was even stranger to her, was the bed sheets were black and white polka dot, which again, she didn't own. Becoming more aware of her surroundings, she sat up straight and looked next to her. A black haired man laid asleep, naked. Caroline didn't hesitate to scream loudly, as she noticed he had a tattoo of a dragon that she well and truly recognized as belonging to the boy she hated most. Isaac James.

'Babe, why are you screaming' Said the man, who stired awake from her loud voice. 'Did you remember what you did last night at your birthday party, because you should be screaming it was really embarrassing for you Caroline' Isaac's was laughing slightly, and turned around to kiss her, who had now stopped screaming. She avoided his kiss, and instead jumped out of bed shaking her head.

'We didn't did we?' She said in disbelief. Caroline thought that after she fell in the club, that somehow she ended up sleeping with her enemy.
'Are you okay? Of course we sleep together' He answered with an eye roll. It was at that moment she looked at the wall opposite which had a big photo frame hung in the center.

I must be dreaming

She thought to herself, not realizing that she was in-fact not dreaming and that it was all real. What stood before her was a photo-shoot version of herself and the boy laughing happily with a very cute dog. Caroline had a million thoughts running through her head. 

Are we together? That cant be right, i was just in a club and last time i checked i hated you. What about Victoria is she alright? Does Issac love me? Is this our house and is that our dog? This has got to be a birthday prank.

Caroline was so in a daze that she didn't realise the boy getting out of bed, and carefully placing himself behind her. Snaking his arms around her waist, he placed his chin on Caroline's head and made them gently sway.
'I love that pic of us and Benji. Do u remember when we took that picture i said i loved you so much that i could marry you. And looks like we are soon'
Issac smiled. It was all clear to Caroline that he thought they were in love. She looked down at their hands that were intertwined and noticed an engagement ring on her left hand.

I love you Caroline

Maybe he was the crazy one after all.

---

This is the very first chapter of Waking up to you

Im so excited to be writing this story as i have a lot of plans for it :) If you could support it by commenting your thoughts and ideas that would be great! I havent wrote in ages so its a nice hobby to do in my spare time. I have already written quite a few chapters so ill update it everyday or week depending on how popular it is or if you guys like it. Think of this story to be like the OA (if youve seen it on netflix, if you haven't its brill go watch it!) where Nina travels to a parallel universe and sees how another version of her is spending her life and then has no memories of the current life that shes living. Will Caroline fall in love with Issac or hate him even more???

Thankssssss x