Mike did the robot

He smiled from the bunny robot jumping on his chair. This job went from being hell to a dream. Things have been doing well since the latest upgrades. In fact Mike made friends with them. But bonnie has a different feeling for him. She there is just something that wants her to be with him. (Time skip). Now every night it started like any. Now that they weren't wanting his flesh the robots just mind their own business. However he needed a scratching and sort of distracted him from watching the Cramer's. He also has a boner which he cant stop having. So the only to stop his erection goes on some dirty web sites. Reading and imagining was good enough. He pulles his trousers down and pants and stroked his peins hard and fast and when he was about to finish a noise through him off. He looks at on of the doors and there is the bunny. He pulled his pants and trousers up and went to say sorry but she stooped him. "Y-you touch your self like that?". Her cheeks start glowing red and smiles a little. "I know you are not suppose to do this during work hours but". Her nose twitches. "Have something for you in the supply closet". They both walk to the closet, they go in. Bonnie shuts the door behind them. "Mike I want to say that I have feelings for you and I always wanted to see what It would be like to. Well you know". Mike started feeling like he was pass out but he didn't. "Y-you don't have to say anything it is okay". She walks up to him and kisses him and laid on the floor. Mike squeeze her ass which is very fun to squeeze. Bonnie presse a panel between her legs and of course there were the goods. Mike then enters her she moans. Bonnie starts glowing. They both start seeing stars. Mike was frustrating harder and started sweating. Mike is glad about this and he now knows this is what Bonnie wanted. Be plesered by a human instead of a robot. He loves it a lot even though It isn't a real vagina it was still amazing. He was close to realising and Bonnie thew as well. Mike got a couple more hard thrust and he clasp on to the robot. Bonnie nocks his cap of and pets his hair. Mike looks up to Bonnie and she is glowing red. "Mike thank you it was the best thing ever". There minutes later Mike got his clothes back in order and looked at his watch it was just a bought 6 AM.