Chapter 1 after the end

No one POV

Tord wakes up to see darkness and shadows, "Am I dead" Tord thought in his head.
"Your in the void" said a mysterious voice that sounded like a woman.
" Who are you?"asked Tord "None of your Business you monster" Replies the voice. "I'm n-not a m-monster" stuttered Tord. "You sure are" replies the mysterious voice. Just then shadows appears out of nowhere and started chanting You're a monster ,you are a murderer ,no one loves you, disgusting ,faggot, waste of their air , you don't deserve friends.
Suddenly a big "boom"was Heard throughout the void, When the smoke cleared a white light shine through out the room."I-I see a l-light" stuttered Tord as he got up and ran to the light and away from the voices.

................................................................

Still no ones pov
When tord awoke he found himself in an ally way. The ally way had lots of paint on the walls and it smelled horribly. It had broken pieces of glass on the floor and a arm. Just as tord notices the arm he feels a sharp pain in his left arm. He turns around slow only to see his arm was detached and infected. Tord cried out in pain, but little did he know his cry's where about to be heard by a certain cinnamon roll.

................................................................
Edds pov
"Matt can you tell tom I'm heading to the store for some cola."
"Sure"replied Matt
"Thxs"I replied as I was heading towards the door when I heard a yell from up stairs.
"Get my alcohol edd plz" yelled tom
"Sure" I yelled back to him as I headed out the door. As I walked to the nearest store I heard some cry's from a nearby alleyway. "Is any one there" I ask in worry. As soon as I say that I hear no more sounds.

................................................................
Tords pov
'Is that edd, oh no' I thought in my head.(oh my Irene it rhymes)
................................................................
Edds pov
In walk into the alleyway where the noise came from. I turn the corner and saw...

"T-Tord"
To be continued...

Hi it's me Author of the story
My inspiration to write this is from lilwoofs  because she also wrote a tomtord follow her please and I update every 3 to 4 days because school exam and parents just wanted to let you know by in have a punny day.