Chapter 10: Intimate Interactions

Notes: Hey gays I'm baaaaack with a new chapter. I just want to thank everyone for voting and commenting real quick it means so much to me y'all are the best. There's a lot happening in this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy reading it :) As always let me know what you think

Two weeks after the accident, Taylor went back to work with Gigi by her side. Her injuries had subsided and all that was left was a dark pink scar that ran into her hairline. It would fade away with time, but not everything about the accident would.

Certainly not the breakdown Karlie had in the hospital. Or the resulting night of nightmares directly after it. But Taylor was confident in them. She knew they could get through tough times if they could handle the possible heartbreak that entire day brought for the both of them.

Taylor looked forward to the moment that she would tell Karlie about how she felt for her. Karlie still didn't know that Taylor knew about her loud confession of love, and Taylor made Kendall and Gigi promise not to say anything. Taylor wanted to do this right. She wanted to hear it properly and ensure that Karlie was ready for Taylor to know.

The slow pace of their un-named relationship led to a couple of sweet nights of cuddling together until Karlie finally got the courage to ask Taylor on a date. A real date.

Taylor knocked on Karlie's door and it swung open a second later. Almost a little too quickly for someone to have walked across the apartment.

"Were you standing there waiting for me?" Taylor asked with a smirk.

Karlie blushed, but didn't comment, "You're late, Taylor."

Taylor glanced down at her phone to see the time. "It's 5:32, Karlie. Two minutes isn't late."

"5:30 means 5:30."

"5:30 means 5:30," Taylor repeated in a slightly higher pitch.

"Mockery is not the product of a strong mind, Taylor."

Taylor sighed and feigned annoyance at Karlie's formality. "Yeah, whatever. Where is my hello kiss?" She leaned in and pressed her lips to Karlie's plump bottom lip. Taylor pulled it between her teeth and gave a playful nip.

Karlie moaned quietly and moved the two of them inside the apartment. The door closed behind Taylor and Karlie pushed her up against the door a little roughly. It rattled, which perked up other ears in the apartment.

Suddenly, the two women were being pushed apart by the hips which caused their lips to cease movement. Taylor looked down to see Joe shuffle in between them. He looked up at Taylor and panted. "Hi there, Joe!" Taylor cooed. She bent over and placed a kiss on the top of his head and pet his nose.

Karlie let out an exasperated sigh. This wasn't the first time Joe wiggled his way between them for attention and she knew it certainly wouldn't be the last. "Joe," she whined. "Why do you always have to cock block me?"

Taylor grinned up at Karlie from where she knelt beside Joe. "Karlie, you don't have a penis."

"Maybe not a real one," Karlie muttered before she turned to gather her things.

Taylor sat on the floor slightly stunned and tried to keep her thoughts innocent. It didn't work. Instead, she stood up and made her way over Karlie who was faced the dining table. Taylor spun her around by the hips and pressed her against the side of the table. Karlie's face showed the surprise of Taylor's close proximity to her. She swallowed hard and Taylor smirked. "Not a real one, huh?" she said in a deep, sultry tone. "Maybe you could show me?" Taylor kissed Karlie's neck softly. Her lips dragged over the soft skin.

Love Blind (Kaylor) | CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara