Chapter One-Directioners

Nurul's POV

"Hello guys we're One Direction" OMG. I can't believe I'm finally here in their concert venue. It's just that, it is my biggest dream. By the way, I'm Nurul Alysya, 20 years old. I was originally from Malaysia but I came here in London to study.

"Hey girl. Having a good time?" One girl asked me, she's pretty just a little bit shorter than me.

"Yes of course, and you are?" I said.

"Ohh. Forgive me for not introducing myself, i'm Jennizel Lozada i'm a filipina. What's your name?" She said politely and ask me for a handshake.

"I'm Nurul Alysya from Malaysia."

"Wait here i'm going to introduce you to my friends" she left me for a while and when she came back, she's with the three other girls.

"Hey Nurul, these are my friends. Girls this is Nurul, my new found friend." Jennizel said.

"Hello, i'm Princess I came from the Philippines."

"And i'm Jannaine, i also came from the Philippines."

"Nice to meet you i'm Marianne i'm from the Philippines."

"Oh you're all from the Philippines, nice to meet you all." I smiled to all of them.

I enjoy watching the concert because of them. We scream and shout and laugh out loud.

"Well guys I hope you enjoy the show. We love you all and thank you for all the support. Until next time crazy mofos." That's Niall. The show is finally over now, all the girls here are crying including me. It's okay N, at least you saw them, him.

"I love you Harry" -Princess

"I love you Louis" -Marianne

"I love you Liam" -Jannaine

"I love you Zayn" -Jennizel

They all said in unison. We all looked at each other and laughed.

"Hey are you guys going to the after party?" Princess asked, she among the girls is the party animal.

"If all the directioners here are going, why not? It'll be fun" Jannaine answered, she has the strong personality.

"Oh my gosh, come on guys hurry up! We can't be late. The bar wil be fully packed in just one hour." Marianne said panicking. She's the youngest one

"Woah, Yanyan chill sis." Jennizel couldn't contain her laughter. She is the friendliest.

"Aren't the boys supposed to be there because it's their concert's after party?" I asked.

"Yeah. But that's impossible because the management won't allow them." Jannaine answered.

"By the way, you wanna come with us Nurul right?" Jennizel said

"Uhhh.. Yeah sure." I doubt if they would even accept No as an answer.

I looked at the stage where he, together with the lads performed recently. I smiled sadly.

"I love you Niall" I muttered silently, come on! cheer up N, you saw him.

I wanted him to notice me. I really wanted him to notice me.

But I know it's impossible. I should be contented loving him from a distance.

"Hey Nurul, we gotta go." Marianne shouted.

"Yeah i'm coming." I shouted back.

"I'm praying that you and i might end up together." I fished out my locket from my bag and threw it on the stage. Although I know it's impossible that he will see it I still hope that he will.

"Okay, i'm gonna shout one last time. I LOVE YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN! TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO CARE OF YOU!" After that, I walked out with the girls. This is the best night ever. So far.

- - -

Niall's POV

"I LOVE YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN! TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO CARE OF YOU!" I'm talking to the rest of the band here backstage when I heard someone shouted. Just one of our directioners. I smiled, but I don't know why there's something's telling me I should go out. So I did.

But they are already gone. I'm about to go back to the backstage when I saw something on the stage. I picked it up because it might belong to one of the lads. But I frowned when I realized it's a locket, I opened it and there I saw my picture on one side of the heart and a picture of a girl on the other side. I smiled, one of our princesses must have thrown this.

"Hey Nialler, we need to go" Louis said.

"Where we going Lou?" I asked him and put the locket inside my pocket.

"We're going to the after party." Harry answered my question.

"Are we allowed to go there?" I asked again.

"Nope. But we wanted to go, so we will." Zayn said.

"Okay so let's go?" I said. I was thinking about the girl in the picture. Is she gonna be there? I hope so.