Cause I keep seeing ashes all around me now. 11

Warning: France. . . (That was a inside joke) Swearing. . . Talks of death. . . Mentioning of S*x jokes. Patton almost dies again. . Kissing. . .

----------------

Roman froze as they neared the location of his old flock. Eyes focusing on Remy with a glare. Expecting betrayal from his ex-friend while trusting logans guidance. Speaking of logan he was suspiciously busy checking his watch ever so often, and if someone would pay close attention they would see that the watch was beeping . . . .

"Do, you think he's dead?" Patton asked breaking the quiet yet tense atmosphere, tears streaming down his face and covering Romans' shirt dampening it, causing the white fabric to show patches of skin. Logan gulped looking towards his friend dearly wishing he could hug the other. His attention pulled away from his beeping tracking device that promised they were heading in the right direction. The wind blowing through his usually tidy hair.

"No, I don't think so sweet bean," Remy promised voice soft and quite giving Patton a smile. Roman glared and tilted patton away. "Don't you agree vampire gurl!?" rem asked, holding logan a little tighter as if he'd jump out of his arms to be with Patton. The sun beating down on the back of his neck.

"I am not a girl once again and yes I am sure Virgil is alive Patton. Do not worry. . . . He most likely is only seriously injured." Logan reasoned. Returning his attention back onto his 'watch'

Patton, froze, eyes watering intensely. "r-Really!? MY poor baby!!!"

"I uh, no, he's not injured. oh, Uh, sorry? don't cry. "

--------------------

Virgil and Remus took off, Full speed flying through the air. Remus rubbing his face sorely after having it being assaulted by virgils fist for all of his s*x jokes. Remus was currently struggling to catch up while virgil flew as fast as he could Half-blind from the wind resistance as he speed off at an Increasing speed. Leaving Remus by himself in caring for his wounded face.

He was almost home Virgil noted. . He'd grab logan and Patton and they'd move to new york or something he promised himself. . Heck . . Maybe the united kingdom? He contemplated. Wait logan was currently learning french. . Maybe France then. . He suggested to himself.

"Hey sweaty buns, slow down!" Remus called out.

Virgil looked behind himself and rolled his eyes. Speeding up just to leave the rat-man behind. . Good luck catching up buddy.

-------

"Wait I think I see something!" Roman announced eyes wide, brows lifted in surprise as he dropped Patton, speeding towards the blur of purple.

Logan fumed in anger, eyes flashing white in shock. Did he just!? Hell no

Remy gulped holding onto logan tighter with one arm and basically swan dived through the air causing logan to scream as a hand managed to grab hold of Patton's shirt. Patton gulped, blinking his eyes open-"I thought I was going to die," He murmured. Hands reaching up to hold around remys wrist and arm as he struggled to keep his grip on the man's shirt.

Remy panicked as he felt them sinking- "I don't think I'm strong enough -Pant- To uh, _gasp_ Oh, crap! Carry you!" He spoke, Wings desperately trying to keep them suspended in the air.

Logan held onto Patton tighter. "Then try your best to lower us to the ground without crashing!"

---

Roman nearly squealed in joy and relief as he realized the blob of purple was, in fact, his Virgil. The red and gold winged man took off faster not bothering to question the fact he was in the air. Crashing into an equally fast Virgil. Both of them spirally around in the sky as they tried to keep afloat, their bodies tangled together.

"Your prince is here!" Roman announced as he finally managed to shift a panicked Emo into his arms bridal style. Smiling like a little kid who's parents just spent a solid 5 minutes complimenting something they proudly made.