-The Unexpected Chapter 3-

They were starting to walk away. I ran to Hyunjin and grabbed his wrist.

Jae: "Wait!"

Hyunjin: "Yeah"

Jae: "Why was that guy after me?"

Hyunjin turned to the other guys and back to me.

Hyunjin: "Because like you said before, you're not from around here"

Jae: "But what's so special about that?"

Hyunjin: "Then he would only try to get info out of you 'bout the place then only risked his life to get there"

I nodded for understanding what he was saying. I'm guessing people are probably bored being in the same place their whole life. I let go of Hyunjin and they walked off to the streets of the town. I went back to the fountain to see Yuji looking worried, probably from me. I walked over to her, she saw me and ran to me.

Yuji: "WHERE THE HAT WERE YOU, ARE YOU HURT!" 

Jae: "I'm fine Yuji, I just got distracted and walked off"

Yuji: "At least tell me if you're gonna go somewhere else, okay"

Jae: "Ok"

We walked back to the house and saw a bunch of guys in front of the house. Probably 5 or 6

Jae: "Who are they?"

Yuji: "Those guys are just Jihoon's friends"

We got to the front door when we heard someone calling us out. We turned around and faced the guy.

Yuji: "Hey Jinyoung" (The Jinyoung in Wanna One, not Got7).

Jinyoung:" Hey Yuji, who's this?

Jae: "I'm Jae"

Jinyoung: "I'm Jinyoung, and that's Kuanlin, Jaehwan, and Woojin" (Again, Woojin of Wanna One, not Stray kids).

All: "Hey"

Jinyoung: "And you probably already know Jihhon and Daniel"

I know Jihoon very well from the glare, but who's Daniel. I'll let it slide.

I told Yuji that I was gonna go to my room and so I did. I needed rest after what happened today at the alley. I laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking of just random things. Then I started to think of Felix. There was something about him that I couldn't get out of my head.

I heard a knock at my window to wonder who or what it was.

--------------------------------------------------------FELIX'S POV--------------------------------------------------------

I was walking back to the house with Hyunjin and Bangchan in silence. The only thing I could think of was the girl at the alley. I still wonder how she got here in the first place. 

Hyunjin: "FELIX!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to Hyunjins voice. Does he have to yell like his alarm clock. I looked up at him.

Felix: "What?"

Hyunjin: "Did you hear anything that Bangchan just said?"

Felix: "No"

Hyunjin sighed and turned to Bangchan to say something.

Bangchan: "We have to go to Woojin's place, will you be okay with walking alone?"

Felix: "Sure, It's not a problem"

Bangchan: "See you later then"

 They turned around and walked off. I waved to them and they waved back and continued walking. I turned back to start my way of getting home. I walked to the trail in the woods that leads to the house. I pasted by Jihoon and Yuji's place and I stopped walking while seeing a girl in the guest room I assume.

I walked to the window to see the girl from the alley. I tapped on the window, well more of knocked on it, and ducked down to see if she would walk over.

----------------------------------------------------Y/N'S POV---------------------------------------------------------------

I walked over to the window to see where the noise came from. I opened the window and looked out to see nothing but the forest. I walked back to the bed after seeing nothing but felt a hand on my wrist and pulling me back to the window. I stumbled, turned around, and tripped, falling on the person. I opened my eyes to see what it was and my eyes went wide to see the guy at the alley that I was on top of. I got up and looked up at him. I was about to scream when he pulled me to him and...

Kissed...

Me...