Trapped

Chapter 10: Trapped

"What? I already said..no way I am not coming..can't you understand..i said I am not interested." Arnav get irritated and cut the call throwing mobile somewhere getting frustrated.

Anjali: "Chotte kya hua..why you are looking so annoyed?" Anjali entered in his room by listening his loud voice.

Arnav: "Nothing di", he said disinterestedly. She made him sit on the bed, but he stood up concentrating on his assignment. She took his file off from him.

Arnav: "Di.. what you doing..give it back". He demanded while she placed it aside.

Anjali(Cupping her cheeks): Chotte always study study study..you don't care anything other than that...wasn't you?

Arnav: What all I am doing is only for you di..for your secure and happy married life.

Anjali: "Chotte its long time for my marriage why you spoiling your life instead of enjoying, you are engrossed in studies..gave some time to yourself also? Why you refused for the trip..do you care to explain". He looked ta her confusedly.

Anjali:''Don't stare at me like that..your friend kartik inform me that you reject to buy tickets for goa..why? Do you care to explain?''

Arnav: Di you already knew I have no interested in such stupid tours and all..i can't afford to waste money for such stupid things.To earn money I do part time job and somehow manage to study.

Anjali: That's what I am trying to make you understand...you surely need break chotte and it just matter of 2 days..go and relax. He look away fussing.

Anjali (cupping her cheeks): Tum hamari itni si baat bhi nahi manoge? Tum paise ki chinta mat karo hamare pas hain thode..hamne pichle mahine jama kiye the apni salary se!! (Can't you do a little for me? You don't worry about money..i have some..i have saved last month from my vages!!)

He was touched by her words. He really don't want to be burden on her. Being orphan having no family support both anyhow manage to earn some money and run the house. Arnav do part time job and anjali work in a small boutique.

Arnav(Getting up with a thud): Di enough..once I complete my studies..i will surely gave you all comfort and luxurious life..its just matter of one year after that you don't need to do all this. But all this only possible if I work hard and gain good marks in my studies.

Anjali: But...hum keh rahe..the...

Arnav(cut off by her): I said no more arguments..that's it. She get grumble by his unconvinced behavior and made a sad face.

********

Khushi(annoyingly): What? Arnav ne goa jane se mana kar diya? (Arnav disagree to go goa?) Khushi flinched being in phone.

Preety: Haan khushi..he reject to buy ticket plainly.

Khushi: But all are going..why he refusing? Okay bye thanks for your kind information. She cut off and gasped resting on headboard gazing at the sealing fan being lost.

If arnav won't come then how I reached to my destination..i have just 3 days in my hand and I have to make him agree anyhow but how. She wondered impassively and the very next moment her eyes twinkled joyfully.

Now I will see how you would not come..this journey will change your life completely and i will make it memorable one for you.. Mr arnav singh raizada. She smiled wickedly and closed her eyes soon slumber took over her. A slight smile adore on her lips to get a glimpse of her dream boy.

********

Anjali handed him one rectangular pert shaped box delightfully and gesture him to open it. His facial expression suddenly changed by getting view of her late mother things. His eyes moist remembering the golden days of his childhood. Anjali showed him those precious things one by one. Arnav was highly emotional. Just when his eyes caught something strange and he open it cautiously. A kundan yet elegant ring was present in it. He raised his brow in confusion. He never seen this before.