Chapter 26 crashing a party part 1

Y/n p.o.v.

It was a few days after... 'getting closer' to raynare. And now I was in my house.

They agreed to stay but they couldn't cause any trouble for me or my peerage.

right now I was just reading in class calmly waiting for the school day to start.

After a few minutes the teacher walks into the room.

(Time skip)

I was just reading when i sensed a insignificant power.

It was a little higher than the normal one here but not even worth the trouble. The only problem i had with it was that it was near Rias.

And whoever it was had a reason to be there. Or they would have sent a messenger.

Y/n:" Chronos Rule." I chant.

Everything slows down and I stand up heading for the power source.

I make my way towards it before going to the door.

I started time again and knocked on the door.

There was a pause until akeno walked out and when she saw me she smiled.

Akeno: " oh. Hello y/n. Sorry but Rias is meeting someone important right now. " she said.

Y/n: " Let me through. " I say looking up at her.

Akeno: " what? " she asks.

Y/n: " let me through. There's someone in there. " I say.

I reached for the door and she was about to stop me till I let out 1 percent of my power 

No one p.o.v.

Y/n was covered in a dark aura and his eyes started to glow.

Y/n: " i. Said. Let. Me. Through. " he says.

She nods afraid.

everyone in the room froze from the power that he showed.

the power left as he opened the door smiling.

Y/n: " Heyooo! " he says with a large smile.

Inside the room i saw rias and her peerage but there was also a woman with gray hair and a guy with blond hair who was sitting right next to rias.

Rias seemed both happy and somewhat worried to see me but the woman with gray hair seemed to pale a little bit

Y/n:" Hey Rias. Hello maid. Hello blonde guy." I said.

Blonde guy:" Who is this boy and why is he interrupting the great riser?" He asked standing up.

Y/n:" Riser? Who's that?" I asked.

Blonde guy:" I am the great riser. The great riser answers."

Y/n:" Um... You... You're not talking correctly you know that right? You aren't narrating a story." I said tilting my head slightly.

He seemed to start to get angry and was about to touch my shoulder grabbing it before i felt the maid let out a Tiiiiiinnnnyyyy amount of power making him stop.

Riser:" Now about the engagement between riser and rias-"

Y/n:"... What?" I asked stopping and looking at him.

Maid:" Riser phenex is engaged to lady rias-"

Y/n:" He. Is. WHAT?!" I asked raising my voice making rias and her whole peerage jump.

Riser:" Rias is riser's betrothed and she will be his wife."

I simply stayed still for a few seconds before I took a few deep breaths.

Y/n:" Rias. Get your brother here. Now." I said.

Rias:" I can't r-"

Y/n:" I'll do it myself." I said summoning my necklace and opened a portal to the underworld walking through.

I flew looking for sirzechs power until i found it and grabbed him teleporting him into the room with me.

Y/n:" What is this?" I asked pointing to riser and rias.

Sirzechs: "what do you mean?" He said looking around confused.

Y/n:" Why is he engaged to MY queen? Did any of you ask? " I said.

He gulped and took a step back before i saw riser walk towards me as i looked at him.

Riser:" Child riser does not know who you are but you will not interfere with what riser does."

Sirzechs was about to say something but i just looked at him for a second shutting him up.

Y/n:" Riser you're a high level demon right?" I asked.

Riser: " Of course riser is. Can you not tell by riser's power." He said as wings made out of fire sprouted from his back and his power almost quadrupled.

But still... 0 times 4 is still 0...

Y/n:" So you have a peerage?" I asked smiling.

Riser:" Of course. A full set."

Y/n:" Well so do i. So how about we have a fight to see how this works?"

Riser:" What is in it for me?" 

Y/n:" I promise you the golden dragon emperor sacred gear."

He just smiled and laughed before he stopped.

Riser:" Fine. Riser accepts your challenge and will even let you choose the date of the fight since riser is benelovent."

Y/n:" Next week. Sirzechs  you'll get everything ready. And then... I will finally... Hold nothing back." I said.

A/n:" So the first character to piss of the strongest shota ever is riser... And you can all guess where this is going..."