END

Bea woke up earlier than the other. She wanted to prepare breakfast in bed for her so she quickly prepared herself. Bea's really proud of her bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancake. Breakfast is her forte and that is one thing that Jho loves about her.

"Beh, wake up na!" Bea came back to the room with a tray full of their food together with 2 cups of coffee.

"Please babe. 5 more minutes."

Bea's smile could light up the whole room and her scarlet cheeks are warm enough to heat someone's hand during winter.

"Say that again, babe."

"Bea, I'm half-awake. 'Di mo 'ko maloloko. Tama na 'yon ngayong umaga. Later na lang yung iba."

"You want me to call you babe?"

"I'm not even your girlfriend yet. Why would you call me that." Jho leaned herself against the headboard and stretched her arms and legs out.

"Edi sagutin mo na 'ko. That's easy babe."

"Beatriz tigilan mo 'ko. Kaaga-aga. Can I just wash myself in peace first?"

"Okay beh. I'll wait for you here."

Jho then proceeded to the bathroom and washed her face. She actually didn't know what came into her to call Bea 'babe'. I guess it's my heart talking for me.

Jho and Bea ate their breakfast and went to mass after. They even went to the mall after mass just to pass the time. After a few hours, they decided to go back to the villa to rest for a while and they drove back to Manila.

"You had fun over the weekend?"

"Tinatanong pa ba 'yan?"

"Just making sure." Then Bea winked at her.

It may be random and unusual but this time, it was Jho who reached for Bea's hand and intertwined it with hers. The red light read 42 seconds but it was enough for the both of them. A comfortable silence wrapped both of them and neither dared to disturb it. When the red light turned to 3, it wad Jho who first let go. Bea gave her a look.

"Oh. Don't look at me like that. Safety first, okay? You'll get lots later." And it was Jho's turn to wink. Bea just shook her head and focused on the road.

Not long after, they approached Bea's condo and was surprised that all of their friends were there.

"What-"

"Spare keys, baby!" Maddie said as she twirled the keys around her index finger.

"Hay nako! Magpapapalit na ako ng locks." They just all laughed at Bea's statement.

"Soooo... No kwento? Too intimate to share?" Ponggay's remark earned a glare from both Bea and Jho, and a loud laughter from their other friends.

"Oo nga! Ako pa naman nag ayos ng bag mo, napansin mo ba yung lingerie Jho?" Jia smirked at her.

"Alin?? Wala naman kaya!" Jho's eyes widened because as far as she can remember, there were no signs of lingerie in her bag.

"Wag niyo nga niloloko si Jho." It was Bea.

"Wooooow." Everyone said in unison.

"Hoy Jhoana, ano ginawa mo kay Beatriz? Bili din ako kung san ka bumili."

Jhoana nudged Ella because she already understood what she was talking about.