4.

Shouto went to bed much later than he usually did that night

Shouto went to bed much later than he usually did that night. Most of the day was spent getting little beds made for the dragons, as well as meeting with the palace cook to purchase more meats for them, since there were now five more mouths to feed. He had gone into town to get little collars tailored for the dragons, so in case they ventured out, people would know they were royal property, not that Shouto saw them as his property.

He also made an announcement to the people of his kingdom, saying that he had acquired baby dragons, and thankfully for Shouto and the dragons, the response had been very positive. Many of the females were glad for the new extra protection the kingdom would be gaining while the men cheered, for in the future, they would see and fight alongside the fearsome dragons people spoke of in legends.

The prince woke up the next morning once again feeling heavy. He should've expected as such. When he was trying to get the dragons to sleep in their individual beds the night before, they all looked at him in confusion. He had tried to rip them off himself and place them on the small fluffy bed, but only for them to run right off it and climb back up his body.

Shouto sighed, shifting in his bed to try to wake them and watched as the little creatures slowly roused from a deep sleep, all yawing with small squeaks. The prince felt his heart pound. I love them so much already, they're so adorable. However, his face completely contrasted his cute thoughts by wearing his typical no-emotion facial expression.

The prince suddenly froze when he only counted four dragons. Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Sero.....where's Bakugou?

The prince was about to sit up and call out for Bakugou when he heard soft breathing, almost a snore, coming from his left. He turned his head to the side, seeing the forest-green dragon curled up in a ball beside his head on the pillow.

Oh, there he is. The prince thought in relief as he lifted his hand up and softly petted his hand on the dragon's head. It let out a quiet peep, before nuzzling into the young royal's hands.

Shouto felt his heart squeeze. How can something so dangerous be so adorable?!

The prince felt guilty that he was going to have to wake up the dragon from its peaceful sleeping, but today was gonna be a busy day. He gently nudged his hand against the baby dragon, watching as it's eyes slowly blinked opened. It let out a small shrill as it stretched.

Getting up from his bed, the dragon's watched from the bed as the prince dressed himself for the day.

"What's the master doing? He does this every morning and night." Mina asked, watching as the prince removed his nightwear clothes.

The black dragon shrugged, "I don't know."

"Is he like, shedding?" Kaminari asked with a tilt of his head.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at his clan, "You all are morons."

"Hah? How come? I don't see you coming up with any ideas." The rock-like dragon said.