Chapter one

#wattys2015

I do NOT give anyone any permission to take any sentences, pages, or this book,

Copyright 2014
All rights reserved

Sit back and enjoy the book (:

21st September 2014

Arianas POV

I woke up and was suddenly blinded by the sunlight that peeped through my curtains, great it's Monday I have to see them again. I get bullied by Justin Drew Bieber and his gang, pretty much everyone hates me and calls me names.

My family is a screw up because my mum and dad are forever fighting and they call me names.

I went to the bathroom and observed my features for a second, all the name calling started coming into my head

"Your so fat and ugly, infact your worthless"

I had a look at my bruises on my face and all over my body, all caused my Justin Bieber, I don't why he bullies me but I know that I wish i would never see him again.

I brushed my teeth and got ready, I wore a singlet top with a cardigan, black tights and vans. I didn't bother looking in the mirror because I didn't see a point.

I got to school and parked my car, then I walked in and straight away I heard his voice

"Hey slut, why are you even here?" Justin asked

I couldn't answer, I felt so much fear inside of me.

"What are you deaf?! I'm talking to you, you answer me ok bitch?" he said as he slapped my Cheek.

"Y-yes" I said as tears were threatening to fall my face but I tried to seem strong.

"Aww do you wanna cry?" He said as he slapped me again.

I fell to the floor and I couldn't stand it I just started crying. I picked myself up and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in it. I cleaned myself up and left.

As I was exiting I saw Emma come into the bathroom, Emma was my best friend since pre school, she was the only person who didn't support Justin and his gang.

"Oh my gosh! Ariana are you ok?" she asked cleaning my cuts up

"You really want to ask?" I said not in the mood

She hugged me and the first bell went, great I'm gonna be late but all my teachers like me so meh I guess I'll be ok, I hate my classes cause everyone calls me names.

I walked into the classroom before the teacher came in and suprisingly I made it in record time.

I was walking up to my seat when everyone was saying insults to me, honestly I just took it. It's not that I believe them it just hurts sometimes.

I was almost at my seat when I felt a wet substance on me, Justin's slut of a girlfriend had poured her coke all over me and everyone was laughing at me.

I ran out of there and went straight home, I started crying and eventually cried myself to sleep and watched movies the whole day, my mum and dad didn't know I was home cause they were too busy arguing.

There is no escape.

-----------------------------

Hope you liked the first chapter

Tans x