A Joke You Both Laugh About

Great_Day

"What do you call a masked ally? A mask-eteer."

Whe e z e

Radiant_Day

   "What did the Earth day to their child? "Sun [son], don't make me turn back around."."

Emotionless_Day

   "What do you call a man who does psychic tricks? No, seriously. Don't laugh, I want to know."

Benevolent_Day

   "Your buns make my pastries feel bitter~"

Unstable_Day

   "WHAT DO YOU CALL A MERMAID THAT CAN'T STOP SCREAMING? AN AIR RAID "SIREN"!"

Dreadful_Day

   "Wh-what music g-g-genre do bunnies like...? H-Hip-hop!"

Sorrowful_Day

   "What do you say when a window is sad...? "I feel your pane.""

Macabre_Day

   "Why did the dog cross the road? He didn't, the vermin got ran over! BAHAHAHAHA!"

Dynamic_Day

   "Why couldn't the lifeguard save the hippie? He was too far out, man."

Unpredictable_Day

   "What has eight legs, two arms, five eyes, and seven mouths? Literally nothing."

Placid_Day

   "When two roads meet, what does the traveler do? He watches in horror as the streets start talking to each other..."

   "Honestly, (Y/N), how do you think that is funny? It's way too expected."
   Placid says as a hint of a smile graces underneath his mask.

Practical_Day

   "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Simple."

   In all honesty, the joke never made you laugh—it was the way Practical looked as he said it.

Scary_Day

   "Why did Susan fall off the swing? She was shot in the back of her head and she fucking died."