Preformance In B E D

Great_Day

   He is kind and gentle to you. This softie won't try to hurt you and will wait for you to approve when he can do certain things. But once you feel pure pleasure, he'll start sloppily doing random things to improve your bliss.

Radiant_Day

   Radiant is kind, he will whisper compliments in your ear and will bring ultimate kisses. After, he would always smile as bright as he can and cuddle you for long periods of time.

Scary_Day

   Okay, this man is a bit merciless. He'll force you to beg and beg before he fake yawns and shrugs, "I guess I change my mind," making you insane for him. When he actually does it though, he is rough and likes to cause slight pain to you.

Macabre_Day

   Absolute terror to the sheets. He loves seeing you in pain, and he tries to inflict even more torture while you two are doing it. It gets pretty loud, so many Operatives would be red faced when you two walk in.

Unstable_Day

   This guy is a special case. You mostly go on top to guide him through, but his frequent twitches and spasms send jolts through your body. Problem is, he likes to yell about it to the others.

Benevolent_Day

   He is a true gentleman in bed, he'll help you take off your clothing and he'll neatly fold it up before returning back to pleasuring you. Benevolent is gentle and only gets rough if you instruct him to, but he always asks you if you're okay over the littlest things.

Unpredictable_Day

   As his name suggests, it's hard to pin down what he'll bring to the dance floor. One day he might be as slow and passionate as ever, the next he might be sadistic and ruthless. Afterwards, he apologizes if he was too rough and you can't help but to forgive him.

Emotionless_Day

   It's hard to tell how he's feeling during the act, since he keeps a straight face and only makes eye contact throughout it all. He is steady and seems pretty courageous about new things. He would even sometimes smile and compliment you on your moves.

Dreadful_Day

   He's so skittish and timid, so he would sometimes go as fast as he can to get over with the embarrassment. He can do foreplay for hours, though, not that you mind.

Sorrowful_Day

   Sorrowful slowly does things, and he would always make fun of himself. You have to keep encouraging him so he would feel confident. It hurts you most to see him so self-cautious.

Dynamic_Day

   Dynamic is dramatic and wild, he'll bring explosions to your feelings and rock your world! When you two are done, he would sit beside you reading a book with you.

Placid_Day

   He is steady and careful. Placid actually doesn't enjoy sex all that much since he believes it degrades women, but you don't mind at all, degrading or not. That's the main reason why he does it.

Practical_Day

   Practical is to the point and soft. He will never rush to do things and he will make sure you are comfortable with trying anything different. Needless to say, Practical is very gentlemanly.