Last Part to Cheater-Jimin

OK THIS CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE FOR JIMIN I SWEAR. also i know some of you might hate me, but i don't think i will do a cheater hoseok. I CAN EXPLAIN! i might, it's just i don't know how to do it just yet. so i'm putting hoseok as the last cheater but until then, enjoy the rest :>

Everyone was shocked at Namjoon's statement but then they looked at Jimin who looked as if he was about to explode from anger. "Namjoon what the fuck do you think you are saying?!" Jimin yelled as he pushed Jungkook away and gripped Namjoon's neck tightly. Jungkook pulled Jimin away with force and yelled at Jimin. "Stop it! He doesn't love you! You force yourself on him and hurt him to your will! Don't you see how scared and distant he is?! Ever since he got together with you, he wasn't the same!"

Jimin's jaw tightened and he growled out, "I know he loves me! I've loved him since the beginning!" Jungkook lost it and said, "NO YOU FUCKNG HAVEN'T! I LOVED HIM THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM! HE WAS MY INSPIRATION AND THE REASON WHY I JOINED THIS GROUP, DON' YOU SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT!" Namjoon quivered at the things they said. He didn't even know that Jungkook had admired him and loved him for that many years. He was surprised that Jungkook never gave up.

Jimin stood up and punched Jungkook which made all the members gasp. Jungkook touched his cheek and growled. Jimin smirked and said, "are you scared to hit me back? Namjoon probably only pity's you, that's probably why he did it with you."

Jungkook snapped.

Jungkook hit Jimin so hard that Jimin spit out blood. Yoongi ran up to them and said, "ya! Stop, we can't let the managers see this! And stop fighting cause Namjoon is so close to crying." Jungkook turned his head to Namjoon and saw that Namjoon was really about to cry. Jungkook bit his lip and walked up to Namjoon. Before Jungkook made it, Jimin grabbed the back of Jungkook's shirt and knee'd Jungkook in the back. Namjoon gasped and went up to Jungkook, but Jimin didn't notice. Jimin punched Jungkook, or so he thought.

Namjoon stepped in.

Hoseok yelled, "No! Namjoon!" Jimin then realized what he did. He hit Namjoon square in the face. He looked at Namjoon who had tears running down his newly bruised face. "N-Namjoon oh my God, I-" Jungkook pushed Jimin out the way and looked at Namjoon. "Jimin, leave," Jungkook said. Jimin looked at Jungkook and was about to say something until Taehyung came into the room and looked at Namjoon with pity, "Jimin let's just go. He cheated on you like he did with us, so just leave him."

Just for ur information, Taehyung doesn't like Jimin, so don't sexualize them in this story 😂

Yoongi heard what Taehyung said but ignored it because he knew if he said any more, then Namjoon would feel worse. Yoongi silently chuckled with a slight sad hint in it. He thought it was really funny how they all Namjoon, yet they can't share. Yoongi was the same, he loved Namjoon romantically, but he was patient. He knew that Namjoon was sad and that he loved Jungkook. But he wondered if. Namjoon will ever date him.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon and Jungkook interact. He knew that all of the members love Namjoon, same as Yoongi. But unlike the others, he would share Namjoon as long as his feelings and Namjoon's feelings were true. He looked at Namjoon with sadness and jealousy. He didn't want Jungkook to have his love, but he knew that Namjoon loved Jungkook. He always felt as if he was never part of Namjoon's life. He was just a supportive friend, nothing more. Hoseok wished to be part of Namjoon's life.

Namjoon heard everything Taehyung said. But at this point, he did not care. He looked at Jungkook who had tears running down his face. "J-Jungkook don't cry," Namjoon said after a minute. Jungkook looked at Namjoon and said, "I-I'm so sorry, you got hurt because of me, I'm so sorry." Namjoon smiled and said, "it's alright. Are you ok?" Jungkook nodded and hugged Namjoon.