2//toxic friendships

I wanted to talk about toxic friends.
It's one of my problems right now and I realised that most of my friends in the past were just toxic
And I still have some..
Here's an example:
My friends,who know i'm a sensitive piece of shit,always put me down...
I'm their best friend (we're like a clique),but they give other people compliments and call me fat and ugly...
I even told them that I had enough but the only thing they have to say is:"don't take life so serious"
It's just so stupid because how would you feel if your best friends would call you fat and ugly almost everyday?
I mean,I'm overweight and I'm really insecure about myself,but instead of helping me they make everything worse.
When I try do go to other friends and isolate myself,they get mad at me...
But they never get the reason...
I just can't trust them anymore and I don't wanna be with them anymore,but whenever I isolate myself they come to me and tell me things like:"We won't do it again,we want you to be happy"
But they keep doing it...
Another example:
A friend of mine and me are already "best friends" for 10 years.
But seriously,the only reason why I'm still with her is because I can't hurt people and our parents are good friends...
She's just so possessive of me and I always have to rethink my words because she gets mad so easily...
Another problem is I can't tell her that I'm busy or something whenever she asks me if I want to come over,because she would get mad at me again...
And guess who's fault it is,whenever we fight?
Yes,it's always my fault obviously...