Ken's Fight Part 1

Hey guys, before this story starts, I just wanted to say thanking for reading the first part. If you haven't, it's probably best to read it first. Anyways without any hesitation, let the story begin.))

While Shulk, Pit, and Lucina were showing me to my room, during that time I had seen a lot of fighters like Meta Knight, Toon Link, Duck Hunt, and many more. "Alright, here's your room (F/N)." Shulk said turning around and noticing (F/N) looking around. "Uh, (F/N). Are you okay?" Pit asked. "Huh, oh I'm fine. Just daydreaming." I said. "Okay then, well I think it's time he meets some more people than just us, right guys?" Shulk asked. Pit and Lucina nodded in agreement. "Yeah, finally. So, I'm gonna ask again. When am I going to fight someone, I mean that is why I'm here." I explained. "Although that's true, you need to work your way buddy." Someone said behind you. When I heard that and turn around to see a man with blond hair and red clothes on. "Hello, who are you?" I said. "I'm the one and only Ken. You must know me." He said. "Nope. Not a clue." I said. When you said that his mouth was opened wide in shock. "Okay then, I'll make sure you know me now. C'mon, let's fight." Ken said a little angry. "Alright then, I've been meaning to show my skills. Hey, why don't you three watch beat this guy to the ground?" I asked. "Alright sure, it would be fun to see our new friend beat some new guy." Pit said. "I can always check who wins if they do this fight, but I'll go anyways." Shulk said. "It would be an honor to watch you fight, (F/N). But please Shulk, don't tell anybody who wins if your going to see the future." Lucina said. "No promises, hehe." Shulk said. "Alright then, let's go to the battlefield." Ken said. "Alright then. Let's go already." I said. I was really excited for this, my first fight here and not only that, but I get to put on a show. That is what I live for. It's what I was made for. However, I was nervous as well, not only it means that if I lose, they might not hang out with me because I'm weak, and because I have a crush on Lucina. I hope she's single, but then again not because that proves that she isn't lonely.