Chap catorce

Sry yall had to wait so long
———————————————————-
"hi jiminie"
Jimin P.O.V

holy crap theres no way. This has to be some kind of prank. Theres no way he is actually here rn. I must be dreaming. Wait then again he said he was going to a cafe with one of his friends. That friend was taehyung. Holy crap im not dreaming. This is actually ama-

"Hello earth to jimin," teased jungkook, " yoongi i think he spaced out when he saw u cuz he lo-"

Crap i gotta cover his frickin mouth before he says anything
"H-hi yoongi dont listen to anything jungkook says cuz he has big stupid syndrome"

He laughed at my joke. His laugh is literally music to me ears that was so beautiful.

" dont worry. Its nice to finally see u in real life jiminie"

He smiled. His sweet little gummy smile. Hes literally so adorable.

"a-and its good to f-finally see u too yoongi"

I smiled as much as i could but i was a nervous wreck, hopefully it doesnt look stupid

Jungkook P.O.V
They started at each other for what seemed like hours. Like they literally just stood there smiling and staring at each other. how the heck do i snap them out of it. I look at Tae and he looks just as confused as i am. Then he whispered to me with the biggest grin on his face,

"Kookie, we did the exact same thing when we first met each other and the barista had to snap us back into reality to take our orders cuz we were holding up the line."

I realized what he meant. I already knew that jimin was literally in love with yoongi, but they both were in love.

"Holy crap u don't think they'll end up like us right," i whispered back

" hey whats so bad about ending up like us i mean last time i checked we were both pretty happy what are you trying to say jungkook are you trying to say th-"

" i mean if they'll end up dating our relationship is great okay don't worry"

"Ok good"

I tap jimin on the shoulder, " jimin snap out of it lets go find seats.

Both of them snap out of their trance and we all walk to the seats

I go to sit next to jimin so i could sit across from Tae but then yoongi lightly pushes me out of the way and sits next to jimin like nothing happened. What the heck man.

Yoongi P.O.V

Jimin looks even prettier in real life. Jesus jungkook is trying to sit next to jimin even tho he already has a bf. I got to show him his place. I slightly nudge him out of the way and thank god that kid is light cuz if i would have pushed him he would've flown across the room.

Jimin and i cant even talk or look at each other. He probably hates me or thinks im ugly or something. Sigh. The lady comes and takes our orders and jimin and i order the exact same thing. Thai tea with boba and a vanilla biscuit. We both look at each other and i can feel the heat start to rise on my cheeks so i quickly look away. Tae and jungkook had their own little conversation going on so it was just me and jimin sitting there like sad lumps of coal. Just as i was about to start a convo with jimin i hear the little bell thing on the door jingle.

He and jimin both look at each other before the tall stranger with broad shoulders surprisingly says, "JIMIN???? JUNGKOOK???"

Everyone at our table stopped talking.

————————————————————————
Oof im sorry i keep taking so long to update. Its spring break so i will probs be updating a lot more. This wasnt proof read at all but i swear my first language is english so sorry if something doesnt make any sense. Thank all of u for supporting me and my story and i promise to update again soon

 Thank all of u for supporting me and my story and i promise to update again soon