047

After 10 phone calls, 17 messages and 6 voice mails...

Hwang_hyunjinnie

She's not answering. Or even seeing my messages..

I'm sure everything's fine. Come over, and if she doesn't message you by then, we'll go look for her.

Okay, Jinnie. I'm on my way over. I'm gonna go check to see if she left a note in her room or not.

Okay baby, can we talk on the phone till you get here though?

Sure ^^

Seungmin dialed Hyunjin's number and called him. It rang a few times before he picked up. "Hey baby." Hyunjin says. Seungmin blushes, they aren't officially together but if you didn't know them and had just met them, you'd probably think they where.

"H-Hi." Seungmin says putting some clothes in a bag and walking over to his sisters room.

"Did you pack your bag?" Hyunjin asks. Seungmin hears scribbling in the background, he's probably taking notes.

"Yeah, I'm just going to my sisters room looking around for anything. Like, maybe she left a note saying where she went, or maybe-" Seungmin stops talking when he enters his sisters room. Its a mess. Not like a "mess", its more like someone came in here as if looking for a stolen artifact. Tearing everything down, throwing things around the place. There are clothes scattered everywhere. Make up and books on the ground. Her beds sheets and blankets where on the other side of the room, the few mirrors she has are broken. Shattered.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asks, worry laced in his voice. Seungmin didn't answer. He walked into her room and found a piece of paper on her messy bed.

Minnie,

You're probably wondering where I am and why I haven't answered your phone calls and messages, or why I've been distancing myself. Well... I'll tell you.. I just wish it wouldn't end like this...

Seungmin folded the paper and put it in his pocket. He can't read it right now. He'll read it with Jinnie. He's not prepared to read what he knows is to come. To read something he can't stop now.

"Minnie?" Hyunjin says again.

"I'll..be over in 10 minutes. I'm leaving now." Seungmin answers. "Please.. Stay on the phone with me." Seungmin felt like crying, he hasn't even read the not completely, but he knows what happened.