Healing

Jesus is the Greatest Physician. By His stripes we are healed, we just need to pray and have faith.

James 5:15-16
15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Exodus 23:25-26
25 Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Yet it was our weaknesses he carried;
    it was our sorrows that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for his own sins!
5 But he was pierced for our rebellion,
    crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.

2 Chronicles 7:14-15
14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

3 John 1:2
2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.