Fun facts.

Hey y'all. Before this book even started, I had original plans on this book and I thought you would like hearing about it since I'm taking so long for the third chapter to come out. Plus, hear about some info on the book's characters.

This book was originally a Bakugou x male reader book.

I kept on reading books like that and searching for books similar to the idea but I never really found one I liked so, I thought I would make one. I thought about this idea since... What? 2016...? I dunno.

It was just gonna be you and Luka.

In the original book idea I had, Luka lived in Japan and was a famous singer there while you lived in America. The world soon figured out that you were related to Luka and went wild. You soon travel to Japan and have a huge concert with Luka.

Aron was gonna be a villain.

Now, in this story plot, it was just you and Aron. Aron was gonna live with you but disappeared one day, causing you to turn down the hero path to find Aron again. Originally, you did this for only Aron but after meeting class 1-A you don't know who to fight for. Eventually, you figure out Aron was a villain and you end up completely heartbroken and stoic.

You were a villain.

Do I need to explain? I guess.. Anyway, you don't remember much of your childhood but you do know there was a lady humming a peaceful tune to you and you hummed it once and a while. People always questioned what you were humming and you always replied with 'dunno.' The League of Villains send you to U.A. as a spy and you start to get attached.

Your dad was abusive.

I had thought about this one ever since ever since I started this book and was close to saying 'yes' countless times. I didn't want your family to be perfect but I didn't want it to be that one broken family, ya know?

Your mom died.

I thought about this one a lot to. Originally, your mom had depression because of the death of her father. But when he boyfriend showed up (your father) all of it went away in an instant. When she gave birth to Aron, she barely made it. Then when she figured out she was having you and Luka, she flipped. She was happy but she was highly concerned for her and her twin's health. This caused a lot of arguments and suicide attempts. Eventually, the time came to give birth and she died.

You were gonna be a murderer.

Now. This plot it's only you, Aron and Luka. You all were a band but after Aron and Luka started getting more recognition, your fans ran off to them, leaving you alone in anger and jealousy. Sadly, Aron and Luka didn't notice in time until you straight up murdered them.

There was more plots but I forgot most of them. Thank you for reading my book and voting! Make sure you comment your favorite parts and follow me to see some other books I made. I'll see you guys in chapter 4!

Always stay picky! - AidPickyCat 2019