five

JAYMIE, STEVE, AND MARIA WALKING into the shattered and broken room of what used to be the living area of the Avengers Tower. She walked behind the two listening to the women who was telling of all the ways of a "metal man or men coming in and emptying it."

Her ears perked up at the name Maximoffs, those twins were out there using their powers for evil and Jaymie was going to stop them.

"Well, it does make sense he'd go to them if they have someone in common"

Jaymie agreed, "A robot trying to collaborate with the two of them?  I can picture that happening."

"Not anymore," All three of them stopped. Maria handed them the tablet, Jaymie groaned when she saw von Strucker with a bullet hole in his body and next to him in his own blood, the word 'PEACE' was written on the wall.

Jaymie walked up the steps and turned to see Clint on the phone, "Barton," He turned his head at the girl. "We might have something here," she said and he soon got off of the device.

"Who was that?" Steve was now next to the girl.

"Girlfriend," Her father replied. Jaymie let a few 'ah's' come out of her mouth knowing something that the rest of the Avengers didn't know. Her father sent her a wink, causing the girl to smile. She hadn't talk/heard from her mother in forever, it really were times Jaymie would risk everything to call her mom.

"What's this?" Thor asked, looking at the tablet,

"A message," Jaymie replied back not before he slapped the tablet at Tony. "Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony replied as Bruce and Jaymie snaked up next to him.

Natasha turned to say something, "This is a smoke screen, why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"For attention, he needed him for something."

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss," Steve agreeing with Jaymie. Natasha looked at the computer in front of her, nothing even remotely showed up anything screaming with the words Strucker on it.

"Yeah, everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

Bruce looked at the group, "Not everything."

➸➸➸

The next thing Jaymie knew what she was doing was looking at old files and boxes, looking for anything that has something to do with Strucker or Ultron.

She sat on the floor crisscrossed with numerous files around her, "No associates, Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said.

"Well these people are all horrible," Tony sighed. Jaymie went to grab another file before Tony called out to her. "Wait, I know that guy."

She hands him the file and he observed it, "Back in the day he operates off the African coast, black market arms."

Steve gives Tony an upset look, Jaymie got off the floor. "Why'd you meet him?" She cocked her head to the side, folding her arms underneath her red and grey flannel shirt.

"There are conventions, right? Meet people, I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very-" Jaymie look at his picture, the name Ulysses Klaue was on the paper.

"What's that?" She pointed to something on the man's neck in the photos.

"Some kind of tattoo, I don't think he had those," Stark answered the girl's question before Thor pointed out something else on his neck.  "Those are tattoos, this is a brand."

Jaymie quickly said an 'Ew' before she turned to Doctor Banner at a computer, "Oh yeah, it's a word in an African dialect meaning thief in a much nonfriendly way. "

"What did he do to get that on him then?" Jaymie asked, leaning over Bruce to get a clear look at what she was reading on the screen.

Steve perched up, "What dialect?"

"Wakanada...Wha-Wha," Bruce had a hard time saying the country. Jaymie rolled her eyes and say it herself, "Wakanda."

"If this guy got this out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods-" Tony was cut off by Steve.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it," He looked at the man and both Bruce and the archer were confused.

Jaymie raised her eyebrow, "What is it that comes out of Wakanda?" She asked looking around the table before eyeing Steve.

All eyes dart to the red, white, and blue circular shield with a star in the middle meaning that it belonged to Steve. "The strongest metal on Earth," voiced Tony.

"Where is this guy now?"

➸➸➸

While flying in the air, the Avenger's Quinjet was just a few miles out of where supposedly Ultron and the Maximoff twins were meeting Klaude.

And to be fair, Jaymie was nervous. For one, she was now fighting along with the Avengers. And secondly, she was scared that something was going to happen. She didn't know what the twins were going to do or what Ultron to do, but her anxiety couldn't stop her. She faced many big scary people before but Jaymie knew how to take them down, with Ultron it was different.

Arrows sat in Jaymie's lap as she stuffed them into her quiver, checking to see if all of her knives and daggers were there just in case. A shadow blocked her view, Clint dropped down to his daughter's line of sight.

"Hey, kid. You all right?" Jaymie didn't say anything but going back to check her weapons. "Jaymie!"

Her head lifted up to see her father's eyes, "hey." That's all she said as her lips pressed in a fine line, before going to reach for her quiver, Clint caught her hand.

"Hey, talk to me," He frowned.

Jaymie rolled her eyes, "What is there to talk about? I can't have a decent conversation with my dad without someone finding out our relationship." She whispered just in case someone heard her. "I'm about to have my first fight with a wicked and crazy robot and his minions, you know this is not what they teach you at SHIELD."

Clint took a hold on his daughter's wrists, Natasha walked past and Cint gave her a look to ignore the father-daughter moment. "Will you stop and let me talk?" He asked and she finally listened.

"What I was trying to say is that I am so proud of you for joining in on this, I know that you said you wanted to get out before the party. It has been rough on you these past few years and I just wanted to finally speak a full sentence to you," Jaymie let a sigh go through her nose as she closed her eyes tightly. She remembered when her mother and father both found out when she became her alias:  Speed Demon. After killing a powerful CEO at some medical company and hacking into his personal bank account and returned all of the money to the people who paid ridiculous amounts for their medicine.

And she remembered when Nicholas Fury approached her home to ask for her permission to join SHIELD, the girl was eighteen years old. She said yes, of course, continuing to help civilians in any way she can. Even when SHIELD fell, it was Jaymie's priority to stick to the plan made my her and Arryn.

She nodded, her blue eyes look into her fathers chocolate ones. "Dad, if anything happens-" Clint stopped her.

"Nothing is going to happen you, not when I am right by your side to stop in. You even have a whole team to stop that from happening, do you understand me?" Clint's face was serious and Jaymie could tell.

"Dad, I lov-,"

"All right, let's get in there and stop whatever Ultron is trying to from Klaude. Banner, you stay on the Quinjet just in case we need a code green," Steve interrupted the two family members. Clint let go of her hands, Jaymie quickly attached her red mask on her face and her hood on to her head.

Clicking the top of her pen, the black and red bow sprung in her hands. "Woah, that's cool," Tony said behind her.

"Okay, now let's get to work," Jaymie rolled back her arms and shoulders, walking out of the Quinjet on to blades of grass with the rest of the Avengers.