Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone

Waking up but this time I was able to view my surroundings. I was on the floor with a chain on my left ankle. I was in what seemed like a basement. It had one light that was in the center of the room dangling in different directions.

In the far corner by the stairs there were many old weapons with spider webs covering them. It also had clean and new sharpened weapons neatly hitched up on the wall. And a small rectangular table under it with blood stains and a knife.

I move a little and wince when i feel a sharp pain in my right thigh. I still had on my hoodie but nothing on under.

"Shhh he'll hear us" a voice said as snap my head in the direction it had come from.

"Who's t-there" I say a little freaked out because it could be anyone or anything and I can't run because I'm chained onto a basement floor.

"Oh don't worry I won't hurt you I just didn't want to scare you so I was gonna sneak up and knock you unconscious buut...." he said as he walked towards me.

"Wow harsh much" I say and lay up against the wall that was behind me leaning my head back in the process. I look out the corner of my eye to see the figure that was talking sit down next to me.

He had a feminine mask on black and white with brown hair sticking from the inside of his hood. "I'm Masky...and you" he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. My spine tingles under his warm touch and I felt my form change. But this one seems smaller and different.

"Now that's just cute" I hear Masky say as he picks me up and carries me out of the basement. He went into a what seemed like maze and closed the basement door behind him.

After a few twist and turns we end up in a kitchen. With lots of....people? Creatures? Idk what they were but as soon as they looked at me I turned back to my human form and was now stared at with bloody noses.

I looked confused then that's when Masky handed me my hoodie. I knew what had happened. I was naked. Now that's embarrassing.

"I'll give you some underwear later but try to keep your bottom covered ok" Masky whispered as we walked to the dinner table. I couldn't really reach the table so another person picked me up and sat me on their lap. I turned to look and the person who did this and was freak out a little. He had a carved smile on his face and black silky shiny hair. With a white hoodie on. (He's gonna have eyelids on this one sorry but if u don't mind)

I was amused by his hair so I turned around with my back towards the table and my legs now on both sides of his. His face was now a tented red as my naked bottom moved around on his crouch.

I wasn't paying much attention as I began to play with his hair. I had even forgotten about me not having anything on under neath

"Oh and Masky my name is Daniel, but I'd prefer Danny kk" I say as I slightly turned my head to him while still playing in the smile boys head.

"Everyone go ahead and introduce yourselves then he will be staying with us until he decides to leave" a voice says and I snap my head in the direction of the figure that spoke.

Compared to my tiny body he was tall. Very very tall umm man with no face. His skin is white like snow. He wearing an apron over a black tuxedo.

"Hi Danny I'm Slender Man. The tall man now known as Slender Man said to me.

"Nice to meet you" I said shyly.

Everyone had introduced themselves. It was mostly all boys and one girl. She was little with a pink dress and emerald eyes brown hair and she seems to be quite attached to a teddy bear named Charlie.

I've met my new friends...no My family. But one of them seems to not like me or is to shy or something. Eyeless Jack.

I walk up to him as he was sitting on the couch and sit down next to him. He looks at me and stares which made me a little uncomfortable.

"Hi Jack" I say as I give him a smile. He doesn't seem to react but just stares. So I get up and as I was about to head up the stairs something or someone catches my wrist.

I turned around and saw E.J (eyeless Jack for short). "Do you need anything?" I asked him with a very confused look on my face.

"I'm sorry but Umm do you want to....n-never mind Um would you like to hang out with me tomorrow o-on my killing spree?" He said basically stuttering a lot.

"Sure" was all I got to say before I was picked up by the only person who seems to do this. Jeff

"Could you put me down" I said as I try to pry my little body out from his arms.

"Nope cause your to little and cute" he says nuzzling the back of my neck which caused me to blush a very bright red.

"Little Danny your sharing a room with me hehe" he said and giggled which was adorable. I simply nodded and waved to Jack. He seemed angry and sad but he waved back.

So as I was now in my carriers room I explored it and got to touch and get cut by lots of dangerous things. Now he doesn't trust me and is scared that I'll get cut so he put them away.

"Danny~" was all I heard before I was stripped naked and tossed into a tub full of water. (Remember I only had on a hoodie nothing else)

"Really " I say as my hair now was wet hanging and covering my eyes and ears. "Yep you did run here and not take a bath so I'll help you do that now" he said as he went under a cabinet and grabbed a black towel and some soup. He began to bathe me everywhere but it soon got very....

To Be Continued...

Lemon next chapter haha cliff hanger 🤗🤪🥳