a little help

Russian kara's POV
----------------------------------
RUSSIAN ACCENT ON
I couldn't wait to meet Lena.
From what I heard the real kara was stupid enough to only have her as a friend .
From what I've seen they definitely have some sexual tension and maybe Kara Danvers needs me to give her a little help.
3pm LCORP
I paced down the entrance of the building to find lena struggling to hold her pile of over-stacked folders.
To my suprise her face of frustration immediately changed into a very happy and mesmerized look.
she bit her lip .
'Kara ? I'm so glad to see you ! wanna help me with my stuff? 'She asked
I just nodded
5mins later in her office
She offered me a drink and I declined aknowledging the fact that it won't affect me.
I x-rayed the whole 40th floor noticing the fact that the door has a lock.
I walked up to the door and locked it .
I then turned around to a very flustered? not quite. I couldn't get my mind across it then it hit me . She was turned on by the possibilities to why I locked the door.
I smirked. pushing in my glasses in victory.
'why did you close the door? 'she asked while tightly crossing her legs together  .
'Oh yeah ,lena I was thinking ... we could try something new'I answered while getting closer to her chair.
'And what might that be? 'she asked in a husky voice .
With that I pulled her off the chair and pulled her into a kiss.
She moaned into the kiss and I couldn't hold it longer.
I pushed her against the table -pushing its components to the floor-  and I pressed myself against her crotch  and she moaned  louder into my ear
To my convenience she was wearing a short  dress so the contact with her core was very easy.
At that moment lena's eyes were dark filled with lust .
As I pushed myself against her she started sucking on my neck and oh god it was good.
It all felt really good but  It also felt like we needed more skin contact.
And so I ripped her purple buttoned shirt open and held her up against me  lifting her from the desk. she grunted with the sudden movement.
I then placed her on the couch and I started sucking her  neck downwards. she started grasping to my hair.
When I reached her boobs I unclasped her bra and planted  small kisses on them.
As I finally reached the crotch area I took off her skirt and left the damp knickers on her. she looked at me frustrated and I winked.
on top of the knickers i started licking her clit in small circles and she pulled my head against her pussy .
She was  screaming my name and after awhile I stopped.
She looked at me confused and I took off her knickers .
Then I started softly sucking her clit which resulted with a slight squeal with the sudden contact.
She then forcefully pushed my head into her clit while moaning
'help .. me ... finish'
and with that I started pumping 2 fingers into her pussy making her tremble with orgasms.
I then started using my super speed and she grasped so hard I almost winced in pain.
She then came all over me and so I licked her clean .
I then stopped and she was still shaking.
'Oh ....God Kara what a great idea you had' she said while putting her knickers back on