CH1: HOW IT ALL STARTED

This is a Preterm's and not a guardian tale. I know it may sound like a few other people who have done stories like this but I try to make my stories as unique as possible and this is my first story. 

Disclaimer; I do not own the Percy Jackson series or the Heroes of Olympus, or any characters mentioned in this chapter.

CH1: HOW IT ALL STARTED 

Percy point of view

The giant war just got over and we were standing front of the Olympian council for the reward ceremony along with the Greeks, Roman and hunters who were also present and let just say both the sides had heavy losses 

And many lost their loved ones, back to the present Zeus was giving one of his boring speeches about how we won the war and other stuff. 

Demigods! He bellowed, "For your brave deeds in the war with Gaea and for helping to slay the Giants, we the council wish to bestow upon you, brave heroes, and special rewards for your services" 

"Jason Grace, my son!" Zeus yelled as he shifted into his Roman form, Jupiter. "My son, for being one of the leaders on this quest and for showing great leadership and perseverance, I wish to bestow upon you gift of immortality." Do you accept? 

Jason turned to piper the kaleidoscopic daughter of Aphrodite, she just nodded in understanding, Jason walked and bowed near his father's foot "My lord, I accept." He replied and was shot with weapons' of the big three, he glowed for a couple of minutes, now before us looked the improved version of Jason with is regular blue eyes but if you could look closer you could see small lightning flashing in them, his hair became short his muscles was more defined and is gladius was cracking with electricity, he looked at piper who blushed crimson and looked away. 

Jason became god of leadership and minor god of air and lightning. (I will just give their domain and skip their physical look) 

Piper became, minor goddess of beauty and emotion. 

Frank became, minor god of shaper shifting and bravery.  

Hazel became, minor goddess of riches and metals. 

Leo became, minor god of machines and fire. 

Nicko became minor god of shadows and souls. 

The thing that shattered my heart the most was my girlfriend who also, asked for godhood and never glanced at me. I could see my friend and some gods giving me a pity look and Athena had a disapproving look on her face, she turned me and gave me apologetic look 

(Flashback) 

Lady Athena! Can I talk to you for a minute? She just nodded her head. I took a deep breath, before saying lady Athena me and annebeth started dating before I arrived in roman camp and I ask for your permission to officially date and marry her, when I am old enough and braced myself, if she tried to kill me, but instead she smiled and nodded. I may not like your father but I saw you when you jumped into Tartarus for my daughter and I know you would not betray her and I give you my permission to date her and marry her in the future.

(Flashback end) 

Annbeth chase you will become goddess of war tactics and betrayal. At the last part she looked at Zeus questiongly and realization dawned on her, she turned around and ran up to me,p-p-percy she shuttered but I just stepped back and told her with no emotion. "Do not come anywhere near me Chase! You betrayed me even though you knew, I would decline godhood, and my dad was right due to your pride you will hurt me". So please leave me alone. 

(Flashback) 

Percy! I turned to my dad who had a trident in his hand and looked at me happily but his expression changed just like the sea and had no emotion, son are sure you want to date that daughter of Athena? "I replied without thinking, yes father". son you must be careful Athena and her children's are always prideful and she may hurt you not physically but emotionally and I give you this gift, he clicked his fingers and in his hand was a beautiful silver necklace with a dolphin, in its mouth was gem but it was glowing and changing colors. My dad cleared his throat and brought me out of the trance. Son this is a rare gem it shows the emotion of the person who wares it also they can breathe underwater and can talk to sea creatures and will help them if needed. I gave my dad a hug thanked him repeatedly and ran into the throne room.