Cram School Pull-Back

Lemon

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I just want to go back to the dorms and sleep!!!

Cram school is going to be the death of me considering I can never stay awake for it. Why can't I just sleep at night like I'm supposed to? I begin to doze off into my mind, as Yukio continues on with his teachings, thinking about the amazing bed I have waiting for me at home. I sit there for a good five minutes nodding off until a loud slam causes me to bolt into awareness.

"Rin! Pay attention in my class, I don't want to have to tell you again!" Yukio looks at me sternly as I ignore him. I really wish he wouldn't act so superior over me, even if he is. I'm his older brother for crying out loud. I go to look at the clock showing only another five minutes until I can bolt out of here.

"You might want to pay attention for once. It could help those horrid marks you have for grades, dumbass." Damn that beautiful voice of his. Bon has always been rude to me, but for some reason I feel some sort of attraction for him. All of our petty fighting is a result of me trying to choke down these feelings. I felt anger toward his words built up inside, but only to subsided as I didn't have the energy to deal with him right now. He's all talk anyways.

The bell eventually signals us to leave and I slowly gather my stuff as Yukio is already out the door along with everyone else. He can't even wait for me to put my stuff away first? Four eyed mole face. I internally role my eyes as I now have to catch up to him. As I was about to leave and jog up to him with no energy, I felt a strong grip take hold of my wrist.

I turn my head only to meet eyes with Bon the Rooster. I internally sigh, "what do you want?" I sent a glare his way  and ignored to thumping in my chest as I spoke with my exhaustion. 

"Don't get snappy you slacker." He looked down at me in annoyance, but as our eyes met again I noticed a slight blush hint on his cheeks. Just him blushing made me blush and my heart skipped a beat. What's he blushing for?

I break our eye contact, snatched my wrist back, and wipe the blush off my face. The bolt in my heart did fail to continue pounding in my ears, but I grabbed the door knob to leave anyway. "Let's talk as we walk home, I'm pretty tired."

As my foot was almost out the door, Bon grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I inwardly groaned as the door closed shut. There goes my freedom...

My alertness jolted awake from the wall as I was then pushed against it. "I actually wanted to try something out with your tail."

His low and seductive voice placed in my ear sent shivers down my spine with an addition of his warm breath. Electricity coarses through me as I was now conscious of how close together we were. I felt the blush come back to my face, but protested against what he said. "I don't think you want to do that, it's sensitive."

My statement came out as a whimper and I felt myself grow warm everywhere when he reached behind me and slowly stroked it. Pathetic, I'm really getting this flustered? Over this guy of all people? I am THE son of Satan and this is how I'm reacting to some guy?

"Maybe this exactly why I want to play with it."

His statement held me surprised and I tried to hide my tail behind me again by letting it sink to the floor. He then snatched it back up and started to stroke and twirl it around his hand. It took all of my energy to try and not moan to his touch as tingling sensations surrounded my whole body. I felt like I was going to burst one out, but I held a hand to my mouth with tears of frustration pricking my eyes.