02 | the piece

"The best feeling is when you look at him and he's already staring—"

Her skin was tainted yet unique as powerful marks danced across it, that made more of her magnificence.

The ripples in her eyes are steady green like a calmed pond, which suited her fierceness. It was like she could see right through my pretense and know that I wish I were somewhere closer to her.

I eyed her, trying to get close as possible. Just a good distance but she seemed to notice it.

Her eyes were sucking each molecule of oxygen right out of me, I couldn't stop myself and became a statue right there.

A genuine smile appeared from a blank canvas, that only lightened up her usual frown. It's more natural than Monalisa, it was so beautiful it hurts my eyes.

Love is poison, and I'm slowly being consumed by it.

She looks so innocent and beautiful, yet her marks spoke her battles. She wasn't meant for this awful world.

• • •

He had a fair share of good genetics with dark almond eyes gleaming of concentration.

He was an art there, but he preferred he was the artist.

He's perfect enough to make you lose your sanity but not to kill you. And just seeing perfectness, I'd never wanted anywhere else to be six feet under, just to see.

• • •

Her gaze settled at a distant figure, eyes meeting hers. She caught him a few times but didn't mind it until she took upon a sudden interest as to why;

Why a guy like him would find an interest in her.

And that mocked her.