Chaapter 1: A New Book

So I've been watching Black Butler a lot recently and I got an idea that is this book. And I want to thank my friend Chibi (Millie_Astral) for letting me use one of her fanfiction worlds and characters. The story is told in Dumon's POV. Here's enough of my blathering, you can go read the story now.

I get up for work like I always do, but it feels like more of a struggle now to get up. I feel so empty and hollow on the inside, I've tried everything I can think of to deal with these feelings but nothing helps. I've talked with Don Thousand about these feelings and he told me to go to GG. All he did was give me medication that doesn't help so I stopped taking them even though I wasn't told to. I just sigh and get up to get ready for work, after that I get my green work uniform on.

I walk out of my room and down the hall where all the other emperors are eating breakfast, I don't feel really hungry so I skipped breakfast and walk right out the door. No one noticed and I made an Overlay Network to the capital city Eatos. I locked in early and got straight to work, later on in the morning everyone else came, clocked in and got to work.

I worked silently on my computer making sure the communication towers were working properly, I can feel the cold empty hollow feeling slowly wrapping around me. I ignore it since I'm at work. I don't feel like having other people worry over me about something they can't fix.

Around lunch time I take a brake and grab a small sandwich from the palace cafeteria, then I go to the library to be alone. The empty hollow feeling hasn't left me once and I just sigh. I look around for something to read and stumble upon a book I don't recognize.

I take the book and go to a table to sit eat and read. As I'm reading the book I realize it's a book meant for the archives, the book talks about living demons that can be found in England but I don't understand how demons can only be found in England until I read a little more. I find the names of three demons. One of which is Sebastian Michaelis. Who is working for the young earl Ceil Phantomhive.

"These are the records of the Black Butler side of the empire." I whisper to myself and keep reading.

I find the other two demon names, Claude Faustus and Hannah Annafellows who are both working for Alois Trancy. As I read more I find out that the demons can grant wishes in exchange for the person's soul. I didn't feel to bothered by that for some reason, maybe it's because I've lived with depression for so long that I don't care what happens to me anymore.

I continue to read and come across a paragraph where Hannah turned Ceil into a demon at one point so Sebastian couldn't eat his soul as per the contract she made with Alois. From what the book says Ceil hadn't changed in personality after he was killed and came back as a demon, though the contract between him and Sebastian could never be fulfilled and Sebastian was destined to be Ceil's butler for all of eternity.