Ch. 13

This chapter is specially made for -_ThatOneShipper_-. Hope you all enjoy!

♡~♡

"What. The actual. FUCK!" Dabi shouted as Compress panicked over his lost arm.
"Holy shits...." Toga mumbled, staring at a One-armed villain.

"What?" Chisaki asked, fixing his glove as his eyes pierced through Dabi's.

Kurogiri ran over to aid Compress as Tomira went up to his room, taking a huge, destructive fit. Jin came over and took Toga away. Spinner had gone out for a "cool down" walk.

"You tryin' to kill everybody!" Dabi shouted at Chisaki, obviously pissed off.
"No... Just those who are weak." Chisaki said monotoned.

The ravenette growled as blue flames started seeping out through his eyes and shoulders.

Kurogiri noticed and immediately stopped it; "Dabi!" Kurogiri shouted. Dabi glances over at the whisp, his flames calming down. "Calm your fucken tits."

Dabi stopped, shook. Never had he once heard Kurogiri swear like that before, He was like the father of the league, so it was a shocker. Kurogiri looked at Chisaki. "And you, Go."

Chisaki rolled his eyes and walked off to his room.

Kurogiri sighed and looked over at Dabi, before there was a loud thud from upstairs.
Both Dabi and Kurogiri had a shook expression on their faces, before rushing g upstairs.

Upstairs layed a passed-out Tomura, tired. Kurogiri sighed, picking the boy up and taking him to his room. Dabi watched, before his phone buzzed. He checked it.

Sis

[Hey]

[Hey]

[Natsuo is home for a bit. Wanna see him?]

[...Yeah]

[Okay]
[Meet us in the alley two blocks from the restaurant]

[Okay]

||| □ \/

He putted his phone away and left into the alleyways.

~

Tomura sat in his room, head on his pillow as he screamed his lungs out.

He didn't know if this was a fanboy moment or not, he just knew at this point his face was flushed red.

After he stopped screaming, he got off the bed, walking out of his room only to fall on the floor...

This is what happens when you watch anime and fantasize about your senpai without sleep.

And in a single second. Boom. He's passed out.

~

Kurogiri managed to pick up Tomura, carried him to his bed and covered him up.
Toga then bursted on, screaming "I Ain't got no sleep cuz' of you!" Pnly to be pushed out by Kurogiri.

"Shh... He's sleeping-" Kurogiri shushed her. Toga looked at him, before smiling and patted his shoulder. "Calm your shits." Toga said happily before walking off.

Kurogiri stood there, confused.

"What the fuck?"

~
Sorry that this is so short. I have some writers block and I'm out of ideas recently. So here's this.
Hope you enjoy.