𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

It was Jimin's discharging day as he went out of the hospital with Jeongguk next to him, holding Jimin's backpack.

"You sure, you're okay?"

"If I wasn't, they wouldn't let me go." Jimin responded laughing halfway.

"Dumb question." It was just that Jeongguk was worried about his omega.

"Do you want to eat? I could bring us-"

"Gguk, let us just stay at home. I don't want to stay outside anymore, I want to sleep." Jimin said after clinging onto Jeongguk's arm.

Jimin rested his head on the alpha's shoulder as they approached Jyunmin's car.

She let her car over there, so Jimin and Jeongguk could drive home.

"Jimin, your mother also came, I explained her the situation if you don't mind."

Jimin shook his head. "What did you tell her?"

"That I impregnated you and what happened after." He
gulped — feeling all guilty for bringing up this topic.

But Jimin stayed quiet, saying nothing than just humming to his words.

"Thank you for not leaving me." Jimin sat in the car and Jeongguk jogged to the other side to sit in.

"Look, I know our relationship wasn't that shiny at the beginning, but, I don't know if you noticed, I like you Jimin. It may be too soon to confess, but what's gonna stop us now? I want to have you by my side in the future too. I want to have kids with you. Everything, but it's up to you. Do you want that? I swear to god, I won't let you down."

That was a lot. While staying with Jeongguk in the hospital, Jimin noticed that he just can't without the latter. They're bonded, practically they have to stay together, but also willingly?

"That with the kids, we won't rush, yeah? And I was aware of your feelings, you coconut head. Was I that good in hiding my feelings too? Remember our deal? You lost. I won-" There was a short interruption, caused by Jeongguk, he kissed Jimin.

"Yeah, you won my heart."

"You're starting your cringe attitude again, please stop, Jeon." Jimin hissed and Jeongguk started the car with a light smug on his face.

"I will never."

THE END

Omfg i finished??? Ahhh guys I finally FINISHED THIS BOOK YES YES IM FREE NOW I CAN BEGIN TO WRITE A NEW ONE 😭😭😭

This book is too sad to even continue lmao, my feelings f HURT.

I NEVER WROTE ANGST THIS WAS SOOO HARD 🤡

Anyways, guuuuuuyyyyss😭
Thank you
So
So
Much
❤️

Я люблю вас 😛🤝