Chapter 1 Hyperdimension Neptunia

Neptune:So where you came from?

Dean:Umm....at the real world well i was a wrestler back in 2012 me and brother arrive on the main roster of WWE since i held the United States title a longest day 243 days sort of that i stick with my brothers of the SHIELD.

Blanc:SHIELD?

Dean:Yea Sierra,Hotel,India,Echo,Lima and Delta SHIELD that's stands for.

Nepgear:And then what happened?

Seth:We dominate every single men around in our world.

Roman:And that's why the SHIELD is all about we protecting our world that's our gold.

Vert:Wow that's so cool.

Neptune:*sparkle her eyes*Awesome!!!

Seth:Well truth is we are former grand slam champions but i am current Universal Champion when i beat Brock Lesnar and slay the beast at the Wrestlemania and become the Beastslayer.

Rom:Cool...

Ram:Well Good job Seth.

Seth:Why Rom and Ram.

Dean:But the i have no adventure for me because my contract expires and i'm leaving WWE for a long time.

Nepgear:Aww....that's so sad.

Dean:And everyone cheer me for "don't leave me Dean" so i miss WWE so much of my career.

Neptune pat Dean shoulder

Neptune:Don't worry Dean we gonna help you.

Dean:You will?

Nepgear:We always love an adventure with you boys.

Plutia came in

Plutia:Hi Neptune.

Neptune:Hey Plutia what's brings you're here?

Plutia:Well me and Peashy wants to came here to see you and who are three boys Neptune?

Neptune:That's Roman,Seth and Dean are the SHIELD.

Plutia:SHIELD?

Noire:There are most dominate team.

Plutia:Woah.

Peashy:And why there here?

Neptune:Dean doesn't have an adventure so we gonna set the adventure for them.

Peashy:Oh ok.

Noire:So tell us your career Dean?

Dean:After we seperate individual i proceed of new talk show called the "Ambrose Asylum" and i bring my first ever Asylum Match at Extreme Rules and i won the Money in the Bank ladder match and cash-in in the same night.

Uni:And then?

Dean:I announce that my contract expires in WWE and i will force leaving WWE after Wrestlemania my last PPV is Fastlane because of the one more SHIELD match before we retire of the team and go to seperate ways.

Roman:Yep is the end of the era of the SHIELD 2012-2019.

Nepgear:And then you leave WWE?

Dean:Yes.

Neptune:Nice story for you boys.

Dean:I set an adventure for everyone let's go to multiverse to battle some bad guys and more allies who's with me!?

Everyone:WE ARE!!!

Dean:And by the way on second thought i need something to eat because i'm hungry now.