Vietnam (TUA)

356 words. Taken from Pinterest. TW: mentions of war

     The Hargreeves siblings were under attack. The Commission had sent several agents to kill them. All the agents were shooting heavy duty rifles at the siblings, who were hiding in the living room. After the incident with the Handler and the one at the orcestra, a power-proof force field had been developed. That ment that no one could use their powers to stop the people trying to kill them.
     The agents were slowly closing in on the siblings. They had them trapped, so they were taking their time. The siblings tried in vain to stop the agents with their powers. Luther threw a table at them, but the force field caused it to stop. Diego threw a knife at them, but they force field and bounced off. Allison tried to rumor them.
     "I heard a rumor that you dropped your guns." The only thing that happened was a gun fell off the wall.
     Klaus knew his powers wouldn't be much help, so he crept over to the gun that had fallen to the floor, not far from where he was hiding. Five tried to teleport, but because of the force field, he couldn't. Ben couldn't do anything without Klaus, so he just stood there and watched. Vanya tried to burst the eardrums of the agents, but after realizing her siblings were in pain instead of the agents, she stopped.
     Klaus, with the gun in hand, had made his was to the table that Luther had thrown. He crouched with his back to it, hoping this went better than the last time he was in this position.
     "Woah, Klaus. Those things are dangerous." Luther said. "Be careful."
     Klaus wasn't listening to Luther. Instead, he checked the bullets, they were full, and took the safety off. He took a deep breath before standing up and shooting all of the agents. He shot them right bewteen the eyes where their helmets weren't covering. Then, he sat down and tried to keep his breathing steady.
     "He fought in Vietnam." Five told the rest of the siblings.
     "Klaus." He opened his eyes and saw Dave standing in front of him.