Chapter 2 - the date and a devil's meeting

(Y/n) POV

We have been training motohama and matsuda all week and it was now Friday, We all saw Issei head out on his date while we watched from a far with me and heather at the arcade, billy and motohama at a tech store in the mall.

Matsuda was with Micheal near the park that the date was ending at "Michael are they there yet" I asked as me and charmcaster appeared in our hero forms along side a fully armored up billy and Motohama who had a frog in his hand ready to mutate.

Micheal turned to us as he let his full power go and matsuda transformed into a Minotaur as motohama then mutated his frog and jumped on top of it "yeah and she's about to go full fallen angle on Issei" he said as we then heard and explosion and rushed towards it.

When we got there we Saw Issei being over powered by two Fallen Angels "hey asshole" i shouted getting the guys attention as I slammed down and transformed.

When the light faded they all saw me standing there "fourarms" I shouted before jumping forward and punching him into the ground which exploded as he made a crater knocked out.

We all then converged on the downed Raynare Michael put his hand above her "give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now" he said as we heard flapping behind us as the other guy got away.

She looked at us with fear in her eyes "please I was only following orders, they would've killed me if I didn't" she said as I walked towards her and detrasformed "listen good and well, I have a friend who can turn you into a angle, but you have to work for it" I said as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

She then started to cry uncontrollably "no one's ever been this nice to me" charmcaster teleported her back to base along with us, unfortunately a little devil decided to tag along.

When we got there I turned and looked the devil in the face and pointed to a meeting room "wait in there, and get the rest of your peerage here so that we can negotiate" I said as we walked to the medical wing and set raynare up in a healing pod.

We then head into the meeting room and saw rias's peerage "why where we summoned and what is this place" she asked marching towards me as laser canons shot out from the wall causing her to back up "take a seat, then we will explain the basics" I said as she then sat down with the rest of her peerage as my team sat on the opposite side of the table.

I looked up at her as matsuda returned to normal as motohama un-mutated his frog and everyone else returned to normal as we where now in our normal clothes "rias youngest from the house of Gremory" I said as they looked at us all in shock.

We then explained to her our situation as made piece with her "if you ever need us, just call" Issei said before we all left as did her peerage.

Timeskip

The next day at school we all saw the rias peerage and acknowledged each other, When school ended we went to the occult research clubhouse and had a meeting with Rias as her peerage and my team hung out.

I was able to schedule a meeting with her brother for tomorrow afternoon, We left Issei and Michael to help with summoning's as they both had the tech to teleport around town.

When Issei returned home late he told me that he and Koneko where ambushed but where able to escape with no injury's.

Timeskip

The next day me and Issei run into a nun early in the morning and he helps her out before taking her to the abandoned church before going to school.

After school Issei, Micheal, charmcaster, matsuda and motohama went to check out a fallen angle den which was the abandoned church we dropped Asia off at.

Me, rias and Sir Zechs Lucifer where sitting down "so, you wanna make piece with the devils" he said looking at me as I nodded "yes, my group has a piece treaty with the angels and would like to expand the treaty to devils as well" I said as he then nodded "yes well, I can do that" he said as he summoned a piece treaty which we both signed.

We then went our separate ways as I could now make a peerage and teleported to Issei who was holding a dead Asia who I made a bishop before turning to Micheal and making him a knight while charmcaster becomes another bishop and billy a knight, motohama and matsuda are my rooks while Issei takes half of the pawns and Vali took the other half.

We then return home and I find out that Ashly is alive and waiting for us at our base "hey, (y/n)" she said as I ran over and hugged her "how" I asked as she chuckled "some angels saved me and allowed me to go to you guys since you have a peerage now" she said taking the queen piece from my pocket and becoming my queen.

We then all trained for two more days and got Ashly and Asia into our class although they had to live in heathers house at least they where close, also me and Ashly started dating.

???? POV

"This plan of yours might not work" said a man with black wings as someone in a knights armor with a familiar symbol on it picked up a sword "yes, but we have two Excalibur's" he said placing the sword next to another one as he then turned to face the man "we will find them and this time we will kill them all" said the knight as he walked into the light coming in from a window revealing a golden mask on his face.

Chapter End