Monster

After the call, I went back to the Mansion for the first time after decades that I felt. I walked to the door and remembered how I walked there with my sister. Guards opened the door and I walked in, I saw Bryan running around, making plans and doing work as always. As soon as he saw me he ran towards me.

Bryan: "Your back where you belong, how is everything here"?

Jacob: "Just as I left. I owe you so much brother, by the way, is everything ready".

Bryan: "Everyone and everything is ready to fight, you tell me what you did with Sicilians".

Jacob: "Everything is ready in my side too".

Bryan: "Whatever you did, just be cautious that they don't turn out to be a problem for us".

Jacob: "Get Ronnie on the phone".

Bryan: "Sure". I got the phone and called Ronnie.

Phone: "You are calling Vice Lords HQ, I am Ronnie's assistant, and how can I help you".

Jacob: "I want you guys to kill someone".

Ronnie's Assistant: "Sorry we don't do that here".

Jacob: "What if I pay you a billion dollars".

Ronnie's Assistant: "Who's the person"?

Jacob: "Ronnie. Tell him it was Jack and we are coming to get him". I hung up the phone and walked towards to see the army training.

After some time my phone rang and I picked it up.

Ronnie: "I know you wanted my attention, now tell me what is your deal".

Jacob: "Why did you kill her, Ronnie"?

Ronnie: "Same thing you wanted an hour ago, Your Attention".

Jacob: "You got it so bad now".

Ronnie: "So now give me what I desire".

Jacob: "What do you mean by that"?

Ronnie: "Give me what I want! Give me what I want! Give me what I want!" Jacob: "What do you want"?

Ronnie: "I want you dead".

Jacob: "Was that this all about, you know one thing, you got me because I will give a chance to kill me but trust me Ronnie you will regret it, tomorrow I am coming for you".

Ronnie: "I am in for war but remember one thing Jack you will fail again this time, you are not made for war, and I am made for war".

Jacob: "You will see what happens tomorrow".

Ronnie: "I killed your sister, I would love to kill you, and you know what I will do with your body, I'll let my pet crows eat it".

Jacob: "You're a monster, a monster who deserves to be punished".

Ronnie: "Then try because you are going to fail".

I hung up the phone and went on the roof to address my army.

Jacob: "Tomorrow will be a test, a test for all of us if we lose tomorrow the whole country and everyone hoping for the right thing to happen will lose too. The real problem for all the chaos in the country is Vice Lords and this is our chance to deplete them fully and retain ourselves as the King gang of the country".